"Good Morning To You Too"

Twenty years ago, John destroyed the hierarchy. Sera got her powers back. Sera was the Ace. John was the Joker. He didn't want to fight her. He didn't want to hurt someone so dear to him. Even though they fought they forgave each other. At graduation, he proposed and she said yes. Now they have four children and only one is the strongest out of all. This is his story.

      "Bash! Time to get up!" I heard from downstairs. I got up and sat there on my bed for a few minutes. After a few minutes, I finally got up and got my usual clothing. A black hoodie and a pair of white ripped jeans. I got dressed and finished getting ready for the torment called training. It is fun but the pain after it sucks. I finally went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Bash." Mom said handing me a cup of her famous coffee. "Good morning, Mom," I said walking into the dining room. I sat down and noticed that Dad was looking at me funny. "Well, Good morning to you too!" I said giving him a sarcastic attitude. "I know you stayed up all night again." He said giving me the same look. I laughed. " I got three hours of sleep by the way. I was reading some case files." I replied sipping on my coffee here and there. I sat there waiting for my three other siblings to come downstairs and save me. I just sat there and waited until Jasmine came down to mess with her. After a few minutes, I head her heeled boots coming down the stairs. "Morning Jaz!" I said looking at her funny. "I thought you were dead for two days." She said grabbing my coffee. "What the hell are you doing with my coffee!" I said getting up. "Oh, nothing." She said pouring out in the sink. We both knew what we were doing. Acting so Dad would get off my ass. Mom knew the plan so well too because he gets on her nerves about some other things. "Go to your rooms you too!" Mom said giving us a wink. Jaz punched me and I pushed her. We finally left the dining room and went into my room to escape. "Thanks for that," I said sitting on my bed. She laughed. We talked for hours but those hours came to an end when mom came upstairs to my floor of the house. What came out of her mouth was the torment me and the rest of our siblings were ready for. We all had meds and icepacks all ready to go. God why today of all days. Jaz and I got up and gave each other a look and we both knew what Dad was planning. "Shit," we both said before we left my room.