Christmas Break

Few months passed. Devon has made the decision to tell his parents that he is gay. Sebastian has planned the way Devon is gonna tell his parents.
Devon's P.O.V ~
" Hey Babe! Can you come here?" Sebastian said from his bedroom. I walked to his room. "What is up Babe?" I said standing at his door. "Will you help me pack my stuff since you already have your stuff packed?" he asked. "Yeah" I said giving him a kiss on the forehead. "So hopefully your parents will be okay with you being Gay. If they don't except you you can always live with me and my family! Ok" He said. " You are the most supporting, loving, and gayest guy i have ever been with." I said. Sebastian tackled me giving me a kiss. He got off of me and helped me up. I helped him pack his things. We sat in the living room cuddling and watching a movie before we went to our houses even though they are like 5 minutes away walking distance. We got our stuff and put it in our vehicles. I kissed him and told him see him soon. Hopefully this goes well. Sebastian left first then I left. I watched him pull into his driveway. I finally got to my house. My dad helped my get my stuff out of my car. I went to my room and saw that my dad had got me a new speaker system for when visit them. I plugged in my computer and started playing Cradles. ( Sebastian introduced it to me). "Hey, Dad, thanks for the speakers." I said. " No problem kid! It is getting late so head go to bed." Dad said. "Ok, Night" I said. I grabbed my phone and stared texting Sebastian.
chat has started~
Me: Hi
Babe: Hi
Me: I'm scared to tell them...
Babe: Don't be . I love you and no one can stop that!
Me: ok well i bet you are tired so good night! Lovee you Babe
Babe: Love you too good night Babe!
chat has ended~
I wish Sebastian was here... I covered up and went to sleep
Next day~
' I can do this'  I thought. i walked downstairs. "Hey mom and dad i have a gift for you... Will  y'all come into the living room please?" I said nervously. " Yeah" they said. i handed them the gift and said open it after I leave. i left the room and i heard them scrabbling to there feet. I jumped in my car and drove to sebastian's house. i ran up to the door and started banging on the door. Sebastian's dad. " Hi, how can I help you?" said his dad. "Well sir.. Im your sebastians boyfreind. Can i Crash here and hide my jeep in the garage sir?" i asked. "Yeah go put it in there and go hide into the arena."  Thank you so much sure!" I said running to hide everything. I ran to the arena and hid.
Sebastians P.O.V~
Devon is in the arena. I am sitting in the living room when i hear the doorbell ring. Dad answered the door. "Hi John... Have you seen my son." Devons dad said. "Hi Isen, Sorry but i never you knew you had a kid."  Dad said. "But i saw this kid with Black hair and red eyes driving down the road." he siad. "That is him what way did he go?" Isen said. "That way" Dad said. "Thanks John!" Isen said. Me and dad started going to the arena. "Hey Devon! you are safe! I have sent them into a wild goose chase." dad said. "Why did you help me?" Dev asked. "Well I hate your dad but i like you so stay as long as you like Devon." Dad said. " Hey dad! Who are you talking to." Jasmine said. "Devon." he said. "Why is HE here" Jasmine said irratated. "Get over it Jas!" I said. Me and Devon walked to the kitchen and I Introduced my mom to him. So far everything has been ok. me and Devon went to my room and decided we wanted to take a nap.