Mystery Phone call

Isabelle P.O.V.~
After our day at them beach, everybody had plans except John and Arlo. I wonder what they are planning. Jasmine and I started walking to to our bongalou so we could relax. " Babe, you okay?" Jasmine asked concerned. "Yeah, I was just in deep thought." I said with a reassuring look. I saw Dev and Bash walk into there bongalou to do whatever they do. We finally got to ours and Jasmine got the keys out and unlocked it. While I was closing the door after we walked in she started to stretch. " I'm so pooped" she said as finished stretching. I laughed while she walked over to her bag. She grabbed her shower things and bath stuff so she could relax before she walked into the bathroom. After she got into the shower I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my journal and my earphones. I walked over to the couch and started listening to Borderline and started writing. After a few hours of waiting and listening to music she finally got out of the bathroom. I walked over to my bags and started getting my stuff to bathe. I walked into the bathroom while Jasmine was getting her laptop, phone, and earphones.
Jasmine P.O.V~
I grabbed my laptop, phone, and earphones. I walked over to my bed and started blogging. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones. I started to play Words Cannot Express by the unkindness. After a few hours Isabelle walked over to her bed and started watching one of her favorite youtubers. After a few hours Isabelle went to sleep. I heard my phone vibrate. "I wonder who is calling this late at night?" I said out loud. I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello, Who is this?" I said. " Hi, Jasmine it has been a long time hasn't it?" A female voice said. " It can't be..." I said. "It is... I need a favor but first I need to get a hold of your dad." The female voice said.

--------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Hi guys! Sorry that I left y'all hanging! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Leave any comments if you have questions!~ lotus❤
Hi guys,
We are back. That break helped Lotus and me so such. We are excited to be back and to start writing and editing again. Sooo what did y'all think of the season finale of UnOrdinary? I honestly called Lotus crying. I'm ready for season 2. Lotus says we will update soon. Probably today or tomorrow. I don't know how much work Lotus has done over the break, it supposed to be none but we are workaholics, I know we have done some together. Lotus doesn't fill me in when she writes most of the time. I only do the editing and helping of ideas. Sadly, i'm sick so if it takes a little longer for some chapters to come out i'm so sorry. That's also why I am just now writing this the 31th. Whenever Lotus send me something to edit I will editing as fast I can so we can get it out for y'all. We have many ideas for the new chapters. Honestly, it feels great to edit again. I believe I have already edited something over the break, so Lotus will update with that. I can't speak for Lotus, who is probably gonna write a note under this one, and Hi Lotus facetime me later lol, but Lotus has been more excited for the break to be over than I have. Anyways, don't forget to heart the chapters and follow Lotus.

Bye guysssss,
~Editor/ Co- Author
Megan💖