Catherdral

Sebastian's P.O.V~
"Well we will find out if we will burn or not." Skylar said laughing.  "True dat." Dev said making sure everyting was set. I started putting up the barrier around the catherdral to make sure that the civilans around the area were safe. After everything was set and I jumped on top of the catherdral to looking for breaches but everthing was intact. I jumped back down. "Jesus, I had no idea where you were!" Isen said sitting on the ground. "Well i'm right here." I said laughing. I helped him up. We walked in the catherdral in teams and started scanning the area where the breach should be. "Well we are still here!" Devon said laughing. "Yep." Skylar said laughing back. We continued looking until we got to the basement. I froze time as fast I could and noticed this weird kid came out of the breach. He has red and white hair. He had fire and ice coming from his arms. "What the hell!" Cecile said. I put up barriers around everyone. I went straight towards the kid. I got close enough to see his eyes and his scar covering one of his eye. "Everyone was safe and I wasn't gonna chance it and get them hurt. I kept the barriers up and kept time froze. Me and this boy stood infront of each other. "Bash don't do this let me help." Devon said. "Only you because I don't want the others hurt and if anything happens I will put you back in the barrier." I said. I released Devon and he activated his ability. I copied Devon's ability so I was able to figure out how I was going to attack. " I have never seen anyone with that kind of ability." Devon said. "Yeah, I know." I said going straight into the fight. This kid has some great powers and for some reason had a fear in his eyes like someone took someone dear to him. "Stop this villians!" He said. "Kid we aren't the villians that you are talking about!" I yelled. I looked at Devon and we knew exactly what we had to do. We ran towards him and I noticed that he was trying not to cry. Devon gabbed him with is ropes and I knocked him out. I disabled all of the barriers and Isen put him in ability eraser handcuffs because we don't need any accidents. The handcuffs themselves just stops thr ability from working until they are took off. "Well lets go!" Cecile said throwing the kid over her shoulder. "Damn your mom is scary!" I said to Skylar and Devon. "Tell us about it" they said laughing. We walked out of the catherdral and got on our bikes but I was stuck with the kid. We rode our bikes back to the plane and we called dad to let him know the mission was sucussesful. I also was able to  recover Skylar and she was finally able to come back home instead of staying in France. We went back to Bora Bora to take all of the kids into questioning and possibly recuiting them for possible missions. I went into the bedroom and lied down before we got back to Bora Bora.

Hi it's lotus sorry I haven't updated been busy with Christmas . Merry Christmas guys and also I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Happy holidays.
Love lotus