Dinner party

Sawyer's P.O.V~
" Hey, Sawyer time to get up!" Jade screamed in my ear. I jumped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom and threw my PJs into the dirty clothes. I jumped in the shower and took a 5 minute shower and jumped out. " Jade! Can you you hand me my uniform?!" I yelled from inside of the bathroom. " sure! Here Sawyer." She said handing me my uniform. I got dressed and put my shoes and walked downstairs. "Good morning Sawyer!" Sebastian said with a smile. "Mornin!" I said with smirk.  " Kids when you get home ALL of you are going to get a shower and put on your casual clothes. We are having a dinner party tonight with your Uncle Arlo and Aunt Remi." Mom said with a smile. Dad looked mad but he was chill about it. "Hey Sebastian, can you give me a ride to school?" I asked him. "Sure!" Sebastian said as we started to walk to his Dodge truck. "Jade, want a ride?" Jasmine asked with a big smile on her face. " Sure! It saves me from walking alone to school!" She said with excitement. They started walking to Jasmines Dodge avenger.
15 minutes later
Jasmine and Jade parked next to us. We walked into the school together. Everyone was so nervous to see us but we didn't know why. We went to the office and got our schedule for our classes. I went to my locker and got my math text book because it was my first class. " Hey! What class do you have class do you first?" Jade asked me. " Math. How about you?" I asked. "History! I love history!" We started walking together. After we got to her history class I walked to math. I walked into class and introduced myself to the class but some of my classmates had fear in there eyes.
Time skip to lunch~
Sebastian, Jasmine, and Jade all have the same lunch hour as me.
We go sit at a round table that fits 4 people. "Hey, I have a feeling that dads reputation is still known." I said. "Yeah! Everyone is scared. I had a girl bow done to me..." Sebastian said concerned. " Not one person talked to me maybe mom can explain what is going on." Jasmine said. "Hey! So want to know why everyone is avoiding y'all?" said a guy with black hair with red eyes. "Yes! But who are you?" We all said together. " I'm Devon Wood! Your Majesty's. " Devon said with a straight face. " So you are saying WE are the HIERARCHY! " Jade said shocked.
Time skip~
Jade's P.O.V
We all drove home still in shocked still from lunch.
When we got home I walked to my room just like everyone else did and I sat in my room going through my clothes when I heard a knock on me and sawyers door. "Hey Jade! Want to come chill with me? U can borrow some clothes from me if u want." Jasmine said. "Yeah be to your room in a minute!" I said.
Jasmine's P.O.V.~
I walked back to my room and started going through my clothes. I grabbed a flower crop top, blue jean shorts, and grabbed flower thigh high socks for Jade. I heard a knock on my door. " Hey it is Jade can I come in?" Jade asked. "Yes, you can!" I yelled from my bed. Jade walked in and sat in the floor. " Here. I hope you like these and if u do you can keep them!" I said with a smile. " thanks I am gonna go shower in your bathroom and shower." Jade said.
I jumped off my bed and walked to my closet. I started going through my clothes. I saw my Palaye Royale shirt and grabbed it. I turned on my favorite playlist on my speakers. Then I walked tommy dresser and got out my ripped jean shorts with my fishnet leggings. I layed  my clothes on my bed and walked over to my makeup stand and sat down. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and started doing my makeup.
Time skip dinner party time~
Sera P.O.V~
Remi and Arlo showed up here with there two kids. "Kids! Come here I want you to meet your uncle and aunts kids!" I yelled. " coming " they all yelled. They came down the stairs. "This is Alexis and Ryan. Be nice to them and go out to the ring and duel if y'all want.
Sebastian P.O.V.~
We walked out to the ring. Me and Ryan started dueling and it was fun but I won. Jade and Alexis dueled and it was cool watching them duel. They both had good ways to fight. Jasmine was just watching. " Hey Jasmine want to duel?" Sawyer asked. " why not!" She said with a smile. " Better watch out for our little ninja!" I said with a laugh. " Well next round is me and you! " said Jasmine. I laughed so hard.
Time skip~
  "Time to eat kids! " aunt Remi yelled out the door.
We ate and after a few hours it was time for them to leave. "See y'all at school!" Alexis and Ryan said with big smiles on there faces. We all went to bed after a while