Chirstmas Break Part Two~

Sebastian P.O.V~
I woke up before Dev does. I am laying beside him watching him sleep peacefully. I got off my bed carefully so I didn't wake up Dev. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my favorite  hoodie and sweatpants. I walked over to my dresser and carefully opened my dresser because it sqeaks every time i open it. I opened it without it squeaking. I quietly walked to the bathroom and got into the shower.
Devon P.O.V.~
  I woke up and noticed that Sebastian was gone. I look around and noticed that the bathroom light was on and I heard water running. 'Oh so he is in the shower getting ready for dinner.' I thought to myself. I left the room and walked down stairs. "Hi Devon! Can we talk?" Said Mrs. Sera and Mr. John. " Sure" I said with a big smile walking over to the living room and sat on the couch. "So Devon... There is something you need to know about OUR family." Mrs Sera said. "Ok?" I said questioning. "So our family is very strong. Most people would call our power levels God Teirs. John and Sebastian are the strongest in our family. John is a 10.0 meanwhile Sebastian anywhere from a 9.8 and up." Mr. John said. "Wow Sebastian never really told me his power level." I said. "Well, jasmine power level is 9.8, Jade is 9.7, and Sawyer is the same as Jade. When Jade and Sawyer are together they are VERY powerful. I can tell you are in the high teir area." He said. I was shocked on how powerful there family is. " How did you know that I am in the high teir?" I asked him. " Well i can see your aura and your parents are powerful but not as me. I bet you knew that I  was the Joker of Wellston." He said. "Yeah i did..." I said. " Hey Devon want to go shopping with us tomorrow since you are practially family with us?" Mrs. Sera asked. "I would like that!" I said walking back to Sebastian's room. I walked into his room and saw him on his laptop. "Hey. What you doing?" I asked. "Online shopping." He said. "Noice." I said walking over to the desk. "If you want we could go train in the arena." Sebastian said turning his laptop off. "Sure!" I said smiling. He got up off his bed and grabbed his under armor shoes from his closet. I grabbed my shoes from beside the bed. We both both put on our shoes and started heading to the arena in the backyard. I saw everyone outside getting ready to start training. I saw Jade and Sawyer in the arena starting to duel. They look like they are having so much fun. I saw Jade block one powerful kick. Jade is pretty fast. Sawyer is the same but he has a bit more strength. after a few minutes Jade came out on top. "Hey! Devon want to duel with me?" said Sebastian. "Sure!" I said. I walked to the arena. Everyone looked a little nerves but it didn't really care. "I'll take it easy on you." Sebastian said. " What is that supposed to mean?" I said. We both powered up and I went for the first attack but he wasn't there after the punch. 'Shit he is behind me isn't he?' I thought. I looked behind and there he is. He landed a powerful hit on my back. I hit the floor and stayed down. "Hey!!!! You ok?" Sebastian yelled at me. "Yeah I am..." I said getting up. " I'm gonna take a shower." I said. "Well i'm going to help you even if you don't like it oh well!" Sebastian said. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I didn't fight back. He took me to his room and sat me on his bed. " Here. You can borrow my hoodie and sweat pants also you can use my shower stuff." he said. " Thanks and don't think about it too much okay. I'm okay." I said giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Ok. I am going to get you some Advil and some water." he said. He walked out of the room. i walked into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. After a few minutes i jumped out and dried off. i got dressed and heard my phone ringing. It was my dad."Hello"I said. " Hey. Will you come home? Because I never told you that i am Bisexual and i wanted to incourage you but never had the chance to."he said. "Yeah but it is going to be a few days. How about this we all have dinner with my boyfriend's family on Chirstmas Eve?" I said. "Yeah! sounds like fun." He siad. "Goodnight dad!" I said. "Night kid." He said as he hung up the phone. "Hey. Who were you talking to?" Sebastian asked. " It was my dad. He want our families to have a dinner party." I said lying but I had plan. "Ok. I think my mom will have fun with that. Anyways you tired?" he asked. "Yeah. What about you?" I asked. " Yeah..." he said. "I said don't worry.I'm fine." i said laughing. He came and sat on the bed and hugged me. "Lets just go to sleep. Ok" I said yawning. "Yeah." He said.
Next day~
Sera P.O.V~
I woke up early and got John up so he could cook while I got the kids up. I went to Sawyer and Jade's bedroom. sawyer is always the hardest to get up in the mornings. "Jade, time to get up." I said shaking her. "Okay mom." she said sitting up on the side of her bed. "SAWYER! GET YOUR ASS UP!!!!!!!!" I yelled in his ear. "Im up what did I do???!!!!" he yelled back."Nothing." I said laughing. They both were up and getting ready now to get of jasmine. I walked to Jasmine's room that was across the hall. I walked into her room and did the same thing I did to wake up Jade. after i knew Jasmine was in the shower i walked up the stairs agian to get up Sebastian and Devon. Devon is something Sebastian needed. "Hey boys. Time to get up." I said they both woke up and started playing music. I walked back down stairs and got changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. After an hour all kids came downstairs and walked straight to the coffee machine. " Finally all the zombies have left there caves!" John said laughing his ass off. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" All of them yelled. Me and John started laughing our ass off. Devon looked like a Devil when John said that. 
Time skip to shopping for presents~
Devon P.O.V~
"Hey Devon, want some help getting presents for everyone?"Mr. John said. "Sure!"I said. I started walking with Mr. John. We went to Hot Topic for Jasmine and got a lot of chokers and a new pair of fishnet leggings. We started walking through the mall once agian looking for American Eagle. When we found American Eagle we found a shirt that Sawyer he has been wanting for a month. Then next door we went to Victoria secret Pink store and got Jade some bathbombs and a new hoodie. I went to safora  and got Mrs Sera and got her a new eyeshadow pallet that she has been talking about ever since i met her. Me and Mr. John started walking agian and started talking about what i was going to get Sebastian for Christmas. Then we walked into Hollister and all he loves is hoodies and sweatpants. I saw Purple and black hoodie that had matching sweatpants. I got them. " So Mr.John What would you like since you helped me?" I asked. "Mmmm you to stop calling me 'Mr. John' you are making me feel old." he said laughing but wasn't joking. I got all of the things and got into my Jeep and drove back to my house where my mom and dad were waiting for me. I pulled into the driveway. I saw my mom walk out crying. I got out of the car. "Hey mom what is wrong?" I asked. "I missed you and I wanted to tell you that I love you and I love you no matter what" she said crying. I gave her a hug. ' she has never aced like that' I thought to myself. Well you get ready for tonight we are going to my boyfreinds house for dinner. I love you too." I said while I was getting the presents out of the car. I walked into the house and into my room. I had already had my mom and dads present hidden under my bed. I grabbed the rapping paper and tape out of my closet and I got the name tags out of my desk. I started on wrapping the gifts and put them in bags. John told me to bring ALL the gifts to there house because they are planning to drink. Mom and dad have a bag in there car because they are gonna have to use one of the spare rooms. I got all the presents in the back of my Jeep. "Hey kid want some coffee?" Dad said. "Yeah because we are gonna have a long night ahead of us." I said laughing. We walked into the kitchen and Started talking about what we are going to wear. After a while i decided to leave the house and head to Sebastian's house. I pulled into the drive way and John comes out to help me carry all the gifts into the house. Sebastian was in his room doing what ever when i got there. After a while Sebastian decides to come out of his little cave. "Hey Babe. You ready for the dinner party. My mom is in the dinning room setting everything up."he said. "Yeah I am hopefully you mom hasn't worked too hard." I said. "She hasn't. Yet" he said laughing. We walked into his room and started watching a movie.
Jasmine's P.O.V.~
I walked down stairs to help mom while Sawyer and Jade were helping dad cook. I walked into the dining room. "Hey mom what do you need help with." I asked. "Will you help me with the silverwear while I put down all the plates  and napkins." mom said. I started on placing all the silverwear.
John P.O.V.~
"Jade make the desserts. which are cookies and cheesecake." I said. "Ok" Jade said Happily. "Sawyer you are cleaning dishes since you didn't show up to your shift last week." I said. "BUT DAD!" sawyer yelled. "I don't want to hear it!" I said. I started cooking the steaks and the side dishes.
Sebastian P.O.V~
Devon fell asleep on me agian. We were watching The Broken world of Tarro. I was enjoying my alone time with Dev because I haven't had spent a lot of time since he has been busy. I carefully got him off me so I could finish writing my song that is for him. Dad has been helping me with writing the song and has kept Dev from finding out. Jade and Jasmine have been working on instrementals and remixing it all we have to do is finish it while he is asleep.
Group chat has been activated~
Me: Hey we have to finish this before he wakes up.
Jade: I just got done with the cheese cake and cookies. Meet you in the recording studio in the garage.
Jasmine: Literally just got done helping mom so yeah. I have everything prerecorded and mix so all you have to do is add the lyrics. See you in a minute.
Groupchat has eneded~
I left my room and went to the garage. "Hey guys. Lets finish this thing already." I said. We finished the song and got it all on to a dvd so i could give it to him tomorrow. I went to my room and hide it in my dresser. Then I got into the shower.