Turf Wars: Sebastian

Devon's P.O.V~
At school~
"Hey babe, who are you on the phone with?" I said walking into his room. "The principal. He called me and told me that me and you are leaving school tomorrow."Sebastian said. "Why?" I said confused. " I don't know!" He said throwing his phone onto his bed. " All I know is that we have to get are stuff and head to MY house by tomorrow. Hopefully my dad tells us what is going on." He said. "Well speak of the devil. He is calling me." I said. I answered the phone and put it on speaker phone. "Hey John, can you explain to me and Sebastian why we have to get our stuff and be at your house by tomorrow?" I said. "Yeah. Well it is a surprise." He said seriously. "Okay?" Sebastian said awkwardly. "That is all I am saying"John said laughing evilly. "Fine." I said confused. "Well y'all better pack a lot of shorts." John said hanging up. "What the fuck?" Sebastian said. "I don't even want to ask." I said walking out of his room with my arms up. He started laughing as he hugged my by grabbing my waist and hugging me. I couldn't help but blush. He laid his head on my shoulder. "Well at least your coming with me" he said chuckling. "Yeah." I said with a big smile. He let go of me and started packing while I went to open the door. "Hey! Guys, what are you doing here." I said happly. "Well trying to figure out why all of us are going to Sebastian's house" Ryan said. "We literally have had to cover shit for like next week and super confused" Isabelle and Jasmine said. "My guess is good as yours." I said scratching my head. " Also we have another turf war today. Y'all coming?" Sawyer said. "YESSSS!" Sebastian said running out of the kitchen. I closed my eyes and realized how stupid he is most if the time. " Yay!" Jade said. " Well we need to head to the train station."They all said leaving the dorms. I closed the door and walked straight to my bathroom and gone ahead got the medical supplies. "What are you even doing?" Sebastian said sitting on my bed. "What does it look like you idiot." I said sarcastically. "Me sad. Me not an idiot." He said pouting. "Well sometimes you are BUT I still love you. " I said laughing. "Wellllllll could you help me pack my stuff?" He asked. "Yeah after the turf war." I said laying my head on his lap. " Okay!" He said giving me a kiss. I got up and grabbed my shoes while Sebastian was putting his shoes on. " So want to drive again Dev?" He said grabbing his keys. "Sure!" I said stealing his keys and running out of the dorm. I made it to his truck got in and picked him up by the door that goes into the dorms. "Loved that you stole my keys." Sebastian said laughing. He got into the passenger side. We left the school and headed to the beach where some cocky mid-tries thought that they could take from them. We arrived at the beach. Sebastian and I started walking over to the turf war. The leader tried sneak attacking Sebastian. 'Shit!' I thought. Sebastian grabbed the guy's hand and threw him across the beach.  The guy landed but his arm was broken. All of a sudden I see Sebastian in front of the guy. "Shit! He is pissed." Sawyer said laughing. The guy tried making another hit but Sebastian had other ideas. I saw his eyes flicker in rage and he picked up the mid-teirs and threw him up then kicked him super hard in the back. The next minute the whole mid-teirs group surrounded Sebastian. One of the girls from the girls tried hitting him with fire. She started smiling but the next second there he is walking through the fire and playing with fire. "DAMN he is really pissed!" Screamed Isabelle. "No shit! They ganged up on him and he likes to play fair but he also has his little dirty trick." Jade said. " Well looks like I won't get to damage some trash!" Ryan said laughing. "Same!" Sawyer said. After a few minutes John and Arlo started walking up. " Well at least we know he is pissed off Arlo. He aura is huge because of this!" John said. Arlo started walking up to the mid-tiers and put them in barriers while John got Sebastian under control. After a few minutes of John and Sebastian fighting Sebastian started laughing. They stopped and started walking over to Isabelle so John could heal Sebastian. He had a huge cut on his arm.
Time skip~
Back at the dorms~
"Hey you okay Sebastian?" I said worried. "Yeah I just got a bruise on my back so i'll be fine." He said smiling while he walked into our dorm. "Well time to pack." I said faking a smile. " Don't fake smile with me damn it." Sebastian said irritated. "Ok." I said. " what is wrong Devon?" He said hugging me. " I am just worried that something bad was gonna happen." I said crying into his chest. " Well you don't have to worry about it's okay." He said holding ne in his arms. " Well lets go pack okay?" I said letting go of him. "Yeah!" He said giving me a kiss. I went to help him pack after I packed.
Two hours~
"hey, want to sleep with me tonight Dev?" He asked me. "Sure, I would like that." I said. After I showered and got dressed I walked to Sebastians room and sat beside him. He grabbed me and hugged me and didn't want to let go. "Hey, Don't worry about me all the time okay?" He said. "Never, I don't want to lose you." I said smiling. "Fine i'll make an exception for you!" He said laughing. "That is fine with me!" I said sticking out my tongue. He smiled. After a while he went to lay down. I laid down and put my head on his chest. After a few minutes he fell asleep and I turned off his light and lied back down.