Time is a mission~

Sebastian's P.O.V.~
"Hey babe, the mission supplies are here so want to help me get the equipment?" I asked Devon. "Sure, so we are heading to Paris, France earlier than we thought, huh?" He said. "Babe, what is wrong?" I asked, sitting down beside him. " It's nothing! Don't worry about it." He said smiling nervously. "No, spill it right now Devon. I'm getting worried." I said with a very concerned look. "I just am afraid to figure out what your dad meant..." He said looking down. I immediately hug him. "I will always be here and no one can stop that so don't be afraid." I said not letting go of him. He hugged back and started crying into my shoulder. After a while he stoped crying. "Feel better?" I asked still hugging him. "Yeah, thank you." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "No problem." I said smiling. We stopped hugging and got up and put our shoes on to go get the equipment. We got our shoes on and started walking out the door. While we were walking Dev grabbed my hand and put his head on my arm. We walked for a bit til we arrived at the mission jet that literally just landed. Some of dad's agents went to Dev's and I room to get all of our stuff while we started getting ready. We got on the jet and walked into briefing once again before we went to get ready. We sat through an hour of briefing. "Well, this is the first mission where I actually have to stop time but it sounds really fun." I said walking over to Dev. He got up and started walking to the rooms I followed. We got changed into our gear that is able to not get pierced through with any power that is enhanced but it will hurt. I grabbed my pistol out if the case and put it to my side. My dad makes me put on a face mask that basically tell me anything about anybody but I am the only one who has to wear it. "Babe, why does your dad make you wear that it looks weird, but it suits you?" Dev said laughing grabbing a shield bracelet. "I wouldn't be talking with your little bracelet!" I said laughing. After we finished getting our gear we walked out and noticed everybody was walking to the main area so we could take off to Paris.
~John's P.O.V~
I walked to where Sebastian, Devon, and the others that have to go to Paris, France. "Hey, John, don't worry about Devon. Sebastian is there for him all the time." Sera said giving me a kiss on the cheek. We walked back to the jet that had all of our weaponry and gear for our mission here in Bora Bora.
Isen's P.O.V~
All of us are sitting in the main area. I noticed that Devon has something on his mind. "Hey, Dev, what's on your mind?" I asked. "Nothing..." He said. "Whatever you say kid." I said not trying to get him mad at me. "Okay..." He said.

Authors notes~
Sorry if this seems short and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry I have had writers block and didn't know what to write til now so I'm sorry. ~lotus❤

Editor Note~~~
Hi!!! It's Megan we are back Lotus has been keeping me in the dark lately for when we update, so when I am editing this I should soon (sometime this week) have my own unordinary story out. Lotus is already trying to make me do a crossover. Which I am thinking about.... The story will be called "Aura" It will be on my page which I will make Lotus tag to the end of this chapter, but anyways sorry about the shameless plug. Love y'all
byeee

- Editor Megan💖