Skylar

Devon's P.O.V~
I thought I would never see Skylar again. She is my Twin and my only sister. She has changed so much. Her hair was so much different than I remember. She had always kept her hair down and never wanted bangs. All I could do is remember the day she went away and never came back... I thought she was dead. I fell to my knees crying to convince myself that she wasn't standing in front of me but all I could do was cry. "Dev... It's me... Skylar... Don't cry...I am not dead..." She said falling to her knees hugging me. I stayed quiet. I finally accepted that she was alive and hugged her back with all of my heart. "Hey, I don't want to sound like a douche or anything but um we have a mission here." Bash said smiling awkwardly. I stopped crying and got up and looked at both of them. "Oh Skylar... Sorry to drop this on you honey but your brother is gay and that is his boyfriend." Dad said. Her eyes widened. "Since when have I been left out of shit dad!!!" She said laughing. "Well, good thing it is with someone I like not someone like one of your dumbass ex girlfriends." She said giving me a look. "Okay! Sorry you didn't like them!!!" I said being sarcastic. "Babe, stop before I straight up punch you to the next universe. We have a mission here and I would like to spend time with you more before we have to go back to hell." Bash said. We got on our bikes and were on our way since the location had moved to one of the cathedral's. "Babe let's hope we don't burn going into the church." I told Bash. " Yeah!" He said laughing. Bash gave me a look that he I have never seen. I felt warm yet happy inside but something was off. I could just sense it. "So Dev since when did you get Jaz super sexy brother?" Skylar asked. "Wow we are on a mission!" I said under my breathe. "I heard that Skylar!" Bash said laughing. "No dip Sherlock! I wanted you to!" Skylar said laughing fixing her pig tails before getting her gun along with her staff from the side of her bike. We all started walking in to the cathedral after that.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately been busy with Christmas and Thanksgiving. Not to mention had some writers block but anyways don't worry I am back but um not so much about my editor... She is having problems figuring out what to write for her own story so I am gonna have to wing it on editing but I hope everyone has or had enjoyed there day!
Love
Lotus💖💖💖