What the hell?!

Devon's P.o.V~
I really never seen Bash ever get that spooked. We transported this kid to the plane and put him in the holding chamber. I walked into the mail area and lied down in the floor. "Babe, are you okay?" Bash said. "Um, Of course." I said sitting up. "What did i say about lying to me Devon Vincent Wood?" Bash said looking dead in my eyes. "Um, not to lie to you." I said trying to run from him. He caught me before i could get to the bar. "God please save me!!!" I yelled. "HAHA You think god can save you now." Bash said laughing. He grabbed me and kissed me like never before. I looked at him and smiled. Bash smiled and patted my head. He walked into on of the rooms. I followed him. He jumped on to the bed and seighed. He covered his eyes and sat up. "Hey Babe, are you okay?" I said walking in. "Yes, as long as your okay." Bash said uncovering his eyes. I noticed that a single tear fell from his face. I walked over to him and hugged him. He put his head on my sholder. "Tell me what is really going on." I said holding him in my arms. "I could have lost it and could have killed that kid. I didn't want to hurt you or anyone but that kid's eyes looked like he had lost something dear to him. That is what kept me calm and I need to help him find whatever it my be. I kind of see me in him." He said crying. "Hey, I am always going to by your side and I will help you." I said getting. "What are you doing?" He said looking at me. "So I planned somthing but things kind of got messed up but-" i said getting down on one knee. "Would you promise me to marry me after graduation?" I asked. "Oh my god. Yes!" he said crying. I put the ring on his finger. We hugged what felt like forever. "Hey what is going on in here?" Mom asked. " I did the thing I told you and dad about." I said smiling. She smiled and hugged both of us and walked out. " Um what is going on in here?" Skylar asked. Bash just smiled. "We will tell you later" I said laughing. "What the hell?!" Skylar said looking at Bash's hand. "YAS I AM GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER IN LAW!" she said screaming and running out of the room. I had a day that I would never would have imagined. Yet it was so great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys it is me,lotus! I hoped everyone had an amazing holidays and sorry I havent been able to publish anything. I have been gooing through some stuff but I am fine now. I hope that yall enjoyed this chapter and I will hopefullu get one out sometime next week. I am trying to update at most twice a week or at least twice a month because you have to have inspration! Anyways have a good day, afternoon, or night and enjoy the future chapters to come. Also go check out my other story but I am going try adding more chapters.
Love,
Lotus