Update: Notice

Author & Editor Notes:
Hi guys it's Lotus and Megan, we are taking a short break until around August 30th or 31th. We are sorry that we are taking this unexpected break, but we needed to take a break to focus on school work. We are swamped with homework and have projects due soon. That's is why we are most likely coming back the 30th. Most, if not all, of our projects will be done and turned in by then. We will let you know if anything changes. We might do a few minor and small chapters but it isn't super likely. Megan really needs a break from editing it gives her headaches and she wants to focus on her own art for a little while. We promise that we aren't gonna be gone long. We are going to come up with more cool and more fresh ideas while on break. We aren't gonna to work all break but it is inevitable that we will work some and just not update. We are sorry; we just don't want to get burnt out on the story. I promise that there is more interesting stuff coming up in the future. Fun fact: Lotus and I started this as a little joke but it has gotten more views than I ever expected. Thank y'all for all the love and support. I hope y'all can be understanding and love what's to come next.
Love,
Author Lotus
&
Editor/ Co-Author Megan💖