First day of school at Wellston

Jade P.O.V~
I just woke up and it is four in the morning. Sawyer is still asleep. I walked over to Jasmines door and knocked. "Come in Jade!" She yelled. I walked in she was sitting on her bed trying to find the jewelry to go with her uniform. "Morning sis. Can i use your bathroom so I can shower?" I asked. " Of course but u have to let me do your make up!" She said. "Okay,nothing too crazy okay." I said. After I walked into the bathroom she turned on champagne and Sunshine while she was getting dressed and put on her jewlery. I grabbed a towel and put it on the toilet. I threw my Pjs in the dirty clothes hamper. I put my uniform on the sink and jumped into the shower.
15 minutes later
I jumped out of the shower and dried off and put my uniform on and walked into Jasmine's room again. "Hey want to do my hair?" I asked. "Yes I haven't done in in ages. Want me to put ur flower crown in it?" She replied. "Yeah I do want my flower crown. Could u do a French braid going into a high ponytail?" I asked. "Sure!!" She said.
20 minutes later
She got done with my hair and it looks so cute with my flower crown. " So what kind of make up do want to me to do?" Jasmine asked. " I want something natural with winged eyeliner and a heart on my cheek"  I told her. "That would go good with ur hair!" She said.
20 minutes later
She got done with my make up and started her makeup. "Hey Jade can u play some music i don't care what it is as long I have music." She told me. I grabbed her phone and started playing breezeblocks. I started putting my jewelry. I grabbed my flower earings and put them on with my matching necklace. I grabbed my black tackle boots and put them on. At 5:30 a.m. jasmine got done with her makeup. "Can you go get sawyer up, jasmine?" I asked. "Sure as long a u get bash up." She replied.
Time skip~ at school
Sebastian P.O.V.~
All of the students parents are at the school i wonder y tho. All of us went to the orintation. "Hey John let's go see doc!" Mom said with a devilish smile. "Yes we shall!" Dad said with devilish smile.
We walked to the docs office. They walked into the docs office like they have been there 100 million times. "Hey doc!" they both said looking him dead is his eyes. All of us except mom and dad were confused. Mom and dad were just hanging out until someone both my parents know. " Hi Arlo been a while. We need to get a DrInK some time." Dad said seeming to be pissed off. " Remi it has been forever! " mom said goinng to give that lady a hug. "  Tomorrow we need to have a dinner party sound okay!" Remi said. "Of course! Let's have it our house! Also the kids will have fun fighting in the ring at my house. Be there at 6 tomorrow text u the address later." Mom said. We left school and mom started planning.
Sorry if this chapter has a lot of mistakes just let me know thanks~ Lotus