Where am I?!

~Meanwhile in a different universe~

Todoroki P.O.V~

Izuku and I had a normal day like always till we were called to go on a mission by the Pro Heros. We received the call while Izuku and I was on a date at the park. Good thing we had our suits in our backpacks because we never know when we could be called in. I got called by my father while Izuku got called by his mentor. I personally don't hear nor know him, but Izuku talks about the missions that he goes on with him. Izuku and I both went into the bathroom at a coffee shop closest to the park and changed before we headed towards the bank. The situation must be pretty big if my father was called. My father is the number one hero since All Might showed the world what he was hiding while fighting All for One months ago but doesn't stop me from not liking father. Izuku and I ran out out of the coffee shop and headed to the bank on central street. Central street is four blocks. "Hey Deku, since our date got ruined want to come to my dorm and have some pizza? There will be games." I said trying to keep up with him. "Of course! Shoto" he said jumping over me. "Traffic is a little jammed today!" I yelled jumping off of my ice and started running towards the building. "No Kidding!" Deku said picking me up and started to run faster to the bank. We arrived to the bank and Izuku put me down and we both ran into the building. We got inside. I saw Endeavor fighting some guy with a funny looking face. Then I saw some old guy in yellow moving really fast and fighting lizard face. Deku and I started running at a guy that looked new to the league of villans. I noticed above me was Bakugo. All of a sudden the world went dark. I didn't know what to think or what to do all that was to find Izuku.

~Meanwhile in our universe~

Jade's P.O.V~

I was suited up and on my way with Ryan, Uncle Arlo, Aunt Remi, and Sawyer to Tokyo, Japan. Sawyer and I have to freeze time for Arlo and Remi, but we had to let them move through time to capture whatever is coming through that wormhole. Ryan is on controls for back-up. I never thought after a few months of having no missions that I would be on a level SS. Double S missions are the most powerful and difficult missions in the world, but I should be used it by now. Usually Bash has these types of missions every two or so days. Bash has had these types of missions ever since he was 13. His power level is greater than mine even when i'm with Sawyer, but sometimes when Sawyer and I sometimes can't even match his levels ever. "Hey Ryan, don't worry about this mission. I got your back!" I said with a big smile. "Okay, I won't be nervous." Ryan said getting up from the recliner to sit by me on the couch.

Cecile P.O.V~

After Isen and Devon had their conversation Sebastian Bluetooth connected the speakers and started playing the Greatest by Eminem. All of the boys started dancing to get their minds off of stress. I haven't seen Devon be so happy like that in a very long time. The boys were all acting like Crackheads. "Boys sit down and chill y'all have to save your energy for the mission. "Yes, Mother" Devon said laughing taking a seat by Sebastian. Sebastian had his sketchbook and pencils and started drawing something. Devon fell asleep. Isen went to plug up his phone by the sink and walked to get a water out of the fridge. I just grabbed the magazine that was beside me that I write and went through some of my other co-workers work. I am the CEO of the newspaper company that is under John. I work for John because he has taught Devon how to protect himself ever since he started school. Devon has always had a rough past when it comes to school. Devon is and will always be my little boy. I am glad he found someone to protect him even if Isen and I can't.

Sebastian P.O.V~

Dev fell asleep on me while I was drawing. I was drawing a waterfall. Dev looks so peaceful asleep. I looked over to Cecile and she was giving me a look that she was happy with me for some reason.
I put my sketchbook on the side table and grabbed the file on the part of Paris we are going to capture the entity. I started going through the file. Dev woke up and walked to the fridge to get an energy drink. "Babe your ability draining your energy still?" I asked. "Yeah, Doc said that is normal having a dual ability." He said opening the drink. "Mine just work off of my emotions but the thing is it does that too sometimes." I said putting the file down. I had to start to hook up my mask because if I didn't I would get in some major trouble. "So now you set up your mask." Isen said with an additude. "Don't even start Isen. I can tell my dad that last mission you didn't do anything and I did all the work." I said with a cocky smile. Cecile gave Isen an eye and he shrunk under fear. I started laughing under my breath. Dev started laughing from behind the bar in the sitting room. "Fine" Isen said scratching the back of his head. I laughed harder. The intercom sounded that we're about to land. I have received a message from dad that are for me only. He sends me some side missions that are secret that I only know about, no one else. Not even Devon knows about them. This side mission was to recover Skylar.

Author's note~
Hi guys! Jade and her siblings have always considered Arlo and Remi like an uncle and aunt so that is what they refer to them as. They are not related by blood or anything in this story. Other than that I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also go show quallsmegan some love on her story Aura!!!!~ Lotus💜

Editors note~
Sup bros. It's me sorry this took so long to update blame lotus. It legit took a hour to edit. Love y'all. See you in the next chapter. Byeeee

-Editor Megan💖

Author's note~
Oh I forgotten to mention we are starting a word count for both our notes and story itself. So if y'all are wondering how many words are in here you will know how much!~ Lotus💜

Word count: 1149