Devon.... Is that you?

~Meanwhile in a different universe~

All Might P.O.V.~

I sat down on the teachers lounge couch, and turned on the small T.V. I saw faces that belong to three of my students. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The schools top three students went missing off the face of the earth in a battle. Izuku Midoryia, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki are missing. What are we going to do? How and when are we gonna find them? Izuku, my son, what am I gonna do with your mother?

Meanwhile in our universe~

John's P.O.V~

"Hey Dad, I received a message from all of them saying that they have landed and heading to the scene." Jasmine said walking  out of the bongalou. We are all ready for battle and Sebastian has his orders for the extraction of Skylar. "Dad, Why didn't you tell me Skylar is still alive?" Jasmine asked looking down to the ground. "Well, She asked me to, and she knew that not telling you that she was alive would keep you safe. Not to mention she felt that you needed to find someone better, but she did it out of the love for YOU" I said picking her head up and wiping her tears away. "I understand I just don't get why she felt that I deserved someone better." Jasmine said looking away. "Well, I don't know, but you found someone who has helped you through hell and back. That is the kind of person I want my beautiful, strong, independent daughter needs." I said giving her a hug trying to get her mind off what she was thinking. After a while the mission was a go.

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Japan~

Remi's P.O.V~

The twins and Alexis were talking before they actually got out of the van. The twins knew exactly what to do. "Okay kiddos lets go over the file again before we set a foot out of this van." I said with a stern facial expression. They looked over the material, and we all set up and grabbed our bikes before we got the exact location. I noticed the twins popped in there airpods before they put on their helmets . "Everyone be careful and see y'all on the scene." Arlo said looking at me. I gave Arlo a kiss on the forehead before he put on his helmet. We all mounted our bikes and started are ride to the scene.

meanwhile in Paris, France~

Devon's P.O.V~

We landed and got our bikes, and Bash set up a communication back up. Sebastian had a very straight face on. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I have never seen him like that before. I put my contacts in, and I noticed there was another person on the communication lines. "Sebastian, who is that extra line for?" I asked. "Well, I think I might have made a mistake." he said scratching the back of his head. I looked on the lines again and it was gone. I decided to just forget about it. We mounted our bikes and rode to the Eiffel Tower. I saw someone on the way there who looked like someone was following us to the elevators. We got to the top and waited for a few minutes and then I heard someone come from behind. "Devon... Is that you?" I female voice said from behind me. I turned around and I couldn't breathe. It was her. My Sister was standing in front of me. "Skylar." I said looking at her in complete shock.

Author's note~
Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed!~ Lotus

Editor's note~
Hey guys. I hope y'all enjoyed. Lotus really needs to stop randomly sending me updates to edit and actually give me a heads up. Anyone have any theories on Skylar yet.... If you do leave them in the comments we would love to hear them. Anyways, love y'all see you in the next chapter!!

-Editor Megan

W/C- 611
(not counting author or editors notes)