Vacation?!?!?!?

~Sawyer P.O.V~
After a while Jade and Ryan came back downstairs really confused. "What just happened?" Ryan said. We started laughing. We started to chill for a minute. Dad started making dinner while everyone was doing there own thing. " Isen, want to play a game of just dance" Mom said with a cocky smile. "Sure, why not!" He said rolling back his sleeves smiling like a madman. Sebastian and I had to hook up the Wii. They started playing and Dad walked in. It seemed like all of our parents were hiding something from us. After mom and Isen got finished with Just Dance and sat down. All of our parents stood up and was looking even more suspicious. " So kids we are going to BORA BORA!" John yelled. " We are going on Vacation!?!?!?!" We all yelled. "Yasss!!!!" Jasmine yelled. We started jumping around like 4 year olds getting candy handed to them. After a few hours we went to bed because we have to get on our private jet at 4:30 the next morning.
*Next day*
~Devon's P.O.V.~
I woke up and got Bash up. At first he didn't want to wake, but I managed to drag him out of bed. "Babe why so early?" Bash whispering putting his pillow on his head. "We have to go soon. Your mom and dad are gonna leave us here if we don't get up early and haven't you been wanting to go to Bora Bora?" I whispered  pulling the pillow away. "Okay." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. We went down stairs and put all of our luggage in the private car reserved to take us to the airport. We are gonna leave our cars in the garage so nobody gets any ideas about breaking into our cars. John also put security at his house since everything they own is very expensive but surprisingly normal. We got in our ride to the airport. Once we got to the airport we went to the Starbucks before we got on the jet. We got on the jet and it huge! John and Sera went to one the bedrooms on there so they could go back to sleep. There are a total of 4 bedrooms on the jet, and all of our parents got them. We got the main area that had sofas and some pull out beds. Of course we all went to sleep and were so ready to enjoy our vacation. I laid down next to Bash. He was out cold, but he still put his arms around me like always. He was so peaceful and everyone was sound asleep. All I know is that we have a long flight. I started dozing off and then I finally fell asleep next to boyfriend that no one could ever take from me no matter what.