Still on the Plane

~Isabelle P.O.V.~
I woke up to see my mom and dad standing over my bed with Arlo, John, Sera, Devon and Sebastian. "What did I do?" I asked so confused. Everyone was still asleep. Sebastian and Devon had a look on there faces that I barely ever saw. I sat up. "I'm sorry honey but we have some questions." Mom said with a sorry look on her face. "Okay?" I said confused. I got up and walked into the room that John and Sera went back to sleep. Devon had started smiling really weird. Usally he does that look when I haven't told him anything and he usally finds out. "Well lets get this over with shall we?" I said. Devon activated his power and wrapped the door with is ropes and keeping an eye on my vitals at the same time. Sebastian is usally there for last resort same as Arlo. Obviously Devon and Sebastian had to put on an act. "So what is going on with you and Jasmine, Isabelle?" Dad said. "Well, I am dating her obviously." I simple said. "That is a shocker! Usually all of them fight back or try to lie." Arlo stated a bit confused. I giggled a little bit. They questioned me a bit longer but they finally finished. Devon and everyone else deactivated there powers. I walked back into the main room and Jasmine is still asleep. Everyone was on there phones and chilling from what I could tell. I walk over Jasmine and sat beside her. After a few minutes she woke up. She sat up and laid her head on my shoulder to see what I was doing. She pulled my earphone out and put it in her ear. I started playing King for a Day by Pierce the Veil.
~Blyke P.O.V~
I sat down in my room with Elaine. " I feel bad for doing that to Izzie ..." She said. "Well she didn't say anything about Jasmine, but you shouldn't feel bad. Hiding things from parents are wrong." I said. Then I hear my phone ping. I opened my phone and see that I have been put into a group chat. I open up the group.
~Chat has started~
* Remi started a group chat *
Me: Hey Pikabitch!
John: No Not Agian!
Isen: Yasss
* John has changed Blyke nickname to Crackhead 1*
*John has changed Isen nickname to Crackhead 2*
Elaine: Oh shit the crackhead duo is back!
Sebastian: Wtf is the Crackhead duo?
Sera: you don't want to know...
Remi: We will explain when your older...
Devon: Mom you know anything about that.
Cecile: Um no *walking out of room*
Crackhead 1: I am not explaining shit!
Isabelle: Explain!!
Jasmine: Wtf is going on...
Ryan: Idfk
Jade: I feel like I shouldn't input my opinion...
Alexis: I think I heard of this crackhead thing!
Arlo: Ummmmmmm
*Ryan has changed Remi nickname to Pikabitch*
Pikabitch: Ryan why?
Sera: Damnnnn her own kid went there!
Arlo: I'm hiding!
Arlo: We are about to be in Bora Bora.
John: Btw the girls are going to Japan soon and the guys are going to France.
Sebastian: hold on what?!?!?!?
Devon: sounds fun!
*chat ends*
We landed in Bora Bora and helped everyone find our luggage. We all got our ride and got to our rooms.
~Devons P.O.V~
Bash and I got our own little bungalow and walked in. " It is so beautiful here!" I yelled with a smile. Bash  jumped on his bed. We sat in there for a little bit before we decided to join everyone by the beach. We changed into our swimming trunks . " Hey babe, want to go swim after everyone goes to bed? (meaning parents." )Bash asked . " yeah! I need them out of my hair." I said with a smile. He gave me a kiss as we walked out the bungalow and started walking to the beach.

Editor Note:
Hi, i'm the editor/ co-creator of this story. Please leave a comment if i missed any mistakes. Follow me on instagram @qualls.megan.
ok byeee see you in the next episode!!!!

Editor Note Pt. 2
This is a bungalow if you are confused....

 2This is a bungalow if you are confused

Authors Note:
Hi Readers! My Editor/ co. Producer is an amazing! Make sur3 to show her love on her Instagram and follow her wattpad quallsmegan. Make sure to show her love! If you have questions about the story line or etc let me know in the comments and we will be glad to answer them! Also might do a Q and A if we get enough questions! Thank you! ~ Lotus💙