Mystery Phone call 2

~Jasmine P.O.V~
"Skylar, Hold on let me walk over to his bungalow." I said in shock. I jumped off of my bed and put on my shoes. "Babe are you okay?" Isabelle yelled when I ran outside. I ran to my dad's bungalow and started banging on the door. Dad started opening the door. " Hi Jasmine! Are you-" Dad said with a smile. "Cut the bullshit! When were you gonna tell that Skylar was alive!" I yelled as I started to cry. "Jasmine... The reason why didn't tell you was because I wanted to keep you safe." He said hugging me. I pushed him away and handed him the phone. "Hello Skylar, what is it you need?" Dad said. I heard her voice but barely. "So we have a breach opening in here, Japan, and France. Who do you think is gonna come through?" He said seriously. "Jasmine get everybody here. Now." He said with seriousness. I ran to everybody's bungalows and got them. I ran back to dad and mom's bungalow. Dad and Arlo were setting everything up to tell us what and where we were going. Everyone arrived, and sat down anywhere they could get there orders.
~John P.O.V.~
"Arlo, Remi, and your kids are gonna go to Japan with the twins. The reason for that the twins have to stop time and allow y'all to get the entity, so there isn't any damage to the city. I said. "Okay, when do we leave?" Remi and Arlo asked. " While we are talking, all of our gear and the Jets are on there way. In the next eight hours y'all are leaving." I said. "Okay." They said smiling. " Isen, Cecile, Devon, and Bash. Y'all will be heading to Paris, France. There's Sebastian is gonna freeze time, but he will also be helping get the entity. Also Devon, there is someone there from the past that we are bringing back along with that entity." I said. "What do you mean John?" Devon said with a confused look. "All I can say is that you will find out in due time." I said. Jasmine looked away and bit her lip. "For the rest of us, we are staying here and doing the same but we have to stay on watch." I said. "Everyone is dismissed and I will call when it is time to leave. I said. Everyone left only Sera and I sitting in the room. "Sera, is it smart to keep Devon in the dark any longer?" I asked. "No because that will hurt him... But it was for his safety from EMBER along with Sebastian." Sera said hugging me. We went to sleep after that.
~Devon P.O.V~
"Babe, do you know what your dad means by I will find out in due time?" I asked. "No, but don't stress too much because we have mission. I have missed doing missions for my dad. I am glad we get to do mission together." Bash said with a smile. "Yeah." I said with a straight face. "Will it help if I sing to you to make you smile." Bash said. "Maybe... I just am afraid to know who it is." I said with a worried expression. He picked me up and hugged me and started kissing me. 'At least I have you...' I thought. He put me down, but he wouldn't stop hugging me. After a few minutes he let go and we both walked over to the bed and lied down to get some sleep before our mission.
--------------------------------------------
Authors note~
Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry I left y'all on cliff hanger. I am also working on a new story!!  I am happy to be back writing~ Lotus❤

Editor note~
Sup guys. My sorry about the cliffhanger if wasn't my idea blame Lotus. She has been torturing me about this episode all day. So if you enjoyed it leave a heart. If i miss anything tell me in the comments. Have a great night/day/evening or afternoon. Bye Guys.

~Editor Megan💖