Roommates!?!?!

Several days have passed and all students have to move into the dormitories for safety precautions.
Devon's P.O.V~
" Hey Devon! Time to get up" dad said. "I've been up for 15 minutes! I have to pack for tomorrow I have to live in the dorms. Did you already forget that?!" I yelled. " Don't yell in the house Devon" mom yelled. "Okay mom." I said sarcastically. 'Hopefully I get to have a dorm with a cute guy.' I thought to myself. I got a box from the hallway closet and started packing my books and my music. I grabbed some garbage bags to put my bedsheets with my pillows and out my clothes in. I grabbed my laptop and speakers and put them into a small box. I put my guitar in its case. "Hey mom and dad! Would you mind helping me out my Jeep?" I yelled down into the living room. "Yeah!" They said. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs to the grauge. I opened the back of my Jeep. Me ,mom and dad walked back to my room grabbing all of my stuff.
20 minutes later~
"Finally, we are done! Thank you mom and dad." I said as I was hugging them.
Meanwhile at the Doe Family house~
Sebastian P.O.V~
Everyone is packing and I haven't started yet. I grab my phone and turned on m speaker tower and started playing Start a Riot. I got a box and started packing my clothes. It took 6 boxes for my clothes.  I started packing my books, manga, and all my music. 'Gosh this is hell packing all my shit!!!' I thought. "Hey, would you like some help?" Sawyer asked. " Sure!"I said happly. We started getting my bedsheets into a box along with my pillows. I walked into the bathroom and started putting my bathroom stuff into a clear box. Sawyer started putting my stuff in the back of my truck. I helped him put his stuff in my truck.
Next day ~
Devon's P.O.V.~
I got up early and ate breakfast with my parents. I drank my coffee while I sat reading an article over The Joker of wellston. 'Apparently it is that hot guys dad. Wtf am I thinking!' I thought." Honey it is time to go." Mom said smiling. "Oh okay love y'all" I said giving them a hug.
15 minutes later~
  At school and I see the Doe kids all pull up and park together.  "Hey Sebastian!" I yelled walking over.
Time skip~
Dorm assignment
" Devon your dorm is F-14." Said the Dorm officer. "Thank you sir!" I said. I drove my Jeep to the guy dorms. Grabbed a few bags of clothes and walked to the elevator and hit level F. I walked to F -14. I swiped my door card and went and I saw Sebastian and I dropped my bags. "Hi I'm Sebastian! Nice to mee- oh its you." He said sarcastically. "Yeah right back at you!" I said laughing. " Do u mind helping bring in my stuff from my Jeep?" I asked. "Sure! I already got my stuff in my room." He said smiling. ' Well I have a good looking roommate!' I thought. We walked to the elevator and went to my jeep and started getting all my stuff.
10 minutes later~
" We got everything! Thanks!" I said happly. " anyways why don't we order a pizza before we start unpacking. We don't have school tomorrow because two mid teirs destroyed three class rooms along with the bathrooms over a stupid pencil." Sebastian said. " Good idea!" I said. I ordered 1 cheese pizza and 1 meat lovers. We walked into our rooms and started unpacking. About 30 minutes passed we both heard a doorbell ring. " I'll get Dev you work on unpacking! " Sebastian yelled from his room. " OK!" I said. I walked into the kitchen and he sat the pizza's on the counter top and grabbed 2 plates out of the cabinet. " By the way I payed the guy dont worry about worry about paying me back OK." He said with a grin. After we ate we worked on our rooms and went to bed because we were so tired.