1.

I can still remember that night. The night when everything I knew and loved was taken away from me. I remember my mother's hands, always in gloves. She didn't want to kill me by accident. She was craddling me in her arms. My father was near her, telling me something.

"One day, in the future, you're going to be a great villain. Maybe you will even surpass your parents." He smiled warmly, but evily. I didn't want to become a villain, but I guess that's what you call fate. As I closed my eyes, my mother put me in my bed. She and my father went to another room, where other voices could be heard.

"We're taking her with us." An unknown voice said.

"She will be the best villain the whole WORLD has ever known. She will be every pro hero's nightmare and every citizen will fear coming out at night." Another voice was talking, but the man that was speaking was clearly excited.

"But, of course, because you're still members of the league of villains, you can always come to our base and visit her." The first voice said. I heard a sigh of relief from my mother. The conversation faded as I slowly drifted to sleep. The very next morning, I woke up in a different place. My mother's dark but loving eyes couldn't be seen anywhere. Even though I was 5 then, I was scared as hell.

That's how I got here, in the League of Villains' main base. I found out that the night when I was taken away from my parents, the two other men were named Kurogiri, and All for One, but I wasn't allowed to know more about him. As I grew up, Kurogiri became my new father, and I was trained under All for One's instructions. However, I've never seen his face as long as I lived with the villains.

Shigaraki Tomura. The brother that I never had. The one person that helped me with my new home. When Kurogiri was busy, he was the one talking to me and reassuring me that everything would be fine. And everything was, until something in him changed. He would spend more and more days in his room, looking over videos with All Might saving people. He would ignore me more and more, until it felt that only me and Kurogiri were living there. But deep down, I knew that he still cared, but I decided that those weren't the best times to confront him about it, so I let it go. I focused on my training, for which All for One praised me. When Shigaraki ocasionally came out of his room, I began noticing that his face was looking like crap. His skin was dry and the hair messy. He was always carrying his 'father' with him, not allowing anyone to touch him. I was scared to talk to him. I felt that the oncee bright boy wasn't there anymore.
As for my parents, they never came to visit me. Never.
As I was growing up, some kind of voice was talking to me in my head, it became louder and louder. It told me horrible things like

'You were a disappointment to your parents. That's why they never came to visit you. You were just a burden to them.'

It became so insuportable, I started believing it, and I gave up on the hope that someday my parents will come to see me. But later, it spoke about the others too.

'Tomura doesn't want to see you because he grew bored of you. You're so terrible, he is disgusted by your company. Kurogiri will soon leave you too. You're just making everything hard for them. You're just slowing them down.' 

Somehow, I managed to ignore these things, even though they were playing on loop in my head. But I tried to stay positive. When I went on patrols, the voice would often take over, something happening to me. An unexplicable rage took over and I killed every living thing I saw, just to calm down. These breakdowns were going on since my 9th birthday. I thought that it couldn't get worse than that, but one day, my silent world had become a chaos.