17.

Oh my goood 720 reaaaads 🤤🤤 thank you so much!

Here it was, the morning of my first day of school. I had no troubles sleeping, which was weird and I also had no troubles waking up. I ate breakfast, took the pills, and a shower and now I had to pick something to wear.

In the end I chose something casual but comfortable. When I got out of my room, Midnight was ready to enter it.

"Oh, good morning dear! Ready for your first day of school?" She said in her usual cheerful tone.

"Yes. Can't wait to meet the others!" I was excited too.

"Great! Then let's go!!"
She rushed me out of the apartment and locked it. Then we got in the car and headed to UA. It was pretty early, so we didn't get to see much people around it. Midnight walked me to my class, then left to her bussiness. I slid the door open, and the class was empty, except for a yellow caterpillar in the corner of the class. I smiled to myself and approached it. It was Aizawa-san. I bet he was sleeping after another one of his night patrols. I decided not to bother him and went to choose a place to sit. I ended up sitting in the third row at the window. I took out my phone and started scrolling through my newsfeed. As time passed, more and more students started filling the classroom. Some of them really stood out, like a boy with a bird head, another one with six hands and a pink girl with horns. She seemed really friendly and we even got to know each other. I also got to meet the girl at the entrance exam. Her name is Ochako Uraraka. She was really, really nice. I was really happy to see Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero. My good mood was ruined by Bakugo entering the classroom with a dominating and mocking aura. When he spotted me, he looked away with an annoyed 'tch' and sat in the same row, in the first desk. But my happiness meter exploded when I saw Izuku coming through the door. Awkward as ever. I immediately stood up and waved at him cheerfully.

"Hey Izuku!! I'm so glad you're fine!" I smiled brightly. Izuku, was blushing like crazy, but I felt 5 pairs of eyes, eyeing us suspiciously. It was already obvious that 3 pairs were Denki's, Eijiro's and Hanta's. I could also see smoke coming out of Bakugo's ears, him cursing incoherently under his breath while killing Midoriya with his glares. But whose eyes were the last pair? I looked around the class, and met a pair of heterochromatic eyes. They were Todoroki's, who was sitting in the last desks. He glared at me dangerously, then shifted his attention to Midoriya, giving him the same treatment. The green boy looked like he was about to pass out, because of all the sudden attention. Then he quickly made his way to the seat in front of me. The boys seemed to had had calmed, then I got up and went to meet the girls, because they seemed really interesting and friendly. I was having a really good time, when the yellow cocoon in the front of the class started moving. I quickly told the gals to go to their places, and it seemed like I did the right thing. Aizawa didn't like making teenagers shut up, so he quickly threw a thanking glance at me, bowing his head slightly. I got his message and focused on what he was about to say. With the same sleepy tone, he introduced himself.

"I am the pro-hero Eraser Head, and from today on, I'll be your teacher. Aizawa Shouta, nice to meet you all." I heard immediately whispering in the classroom. Questions like 'Huh? Who is he?' or 'Never heard of him' were pretty common for Aizawa. Only Izuku, the hero fan boy, was radiating light and purity.
"Say, (y/n)-chan, is this really the pro-hero Eraser Head?" He whispered, covering his mouth trying not to yell in delight. I smuled to myself and answered his question.

"Yes, Izuku. It's really him." And it looked like I triggered something inside of him, because he was nearly to flying from his seat. Then I noticed that Aizawa was staring at me with a look that said 'Please make them shut up'. I got up from my seat and addressed the rest.

"Um, guys? Can you make a bit of silence please? I believe Aizawa-san hasn't finished talking." I laughed awkwardly. Surprisingly, all of them listened and turned their head to Aizawa. I sat down too.
"We'll start with a test on your physical abilities. Please put on the school's sport suits and meet me outside." He finished talking and I instantly had an internal facepalm.
'Damn, my quirks don't make me any stronger physicaly. I have to think of something fast..' but just then my thought were cut off by a voice that was addressed to me.
"(Y/n), please stay for a bit, I need to talk to you privately." I gulped imagining of what we might be talking about, while some of my classmates looked at me leaving the class. When the door closed, he got out of his sleeping bag and turned to me directly.

"(Y/n), I need you to go to the teacher's room. Now. And it's important." He looked very serious.

"H-hai." I stuttered.
"But won't I take the test too?"

"I'm fully aware of what you can do. It may not seem fair to the others, but it's an emergence." He said kindly.

"I s-see. Well, see you later Aizawa-san." I smiled at him then left the classroom. The halls were empty, but at the same time on the other side of the walls were classrooms full of other students. I quickly got to the entrance of the needed room, and knocked on the door gently.

"This is (y/n). May I enter?" I asked politely.

"Of course (y/n)." I instantly recognised Midnights voice. I pushed the door, and it revealed the UA's most important heads, with Midnight being there too. All of them looked at me seriously.
'Oh no.. what happened?' I started to worry.

Ayyyyy so the things will take a pretty shitty turn from the next chapter ;)