32.

Dabi finished his drink and stood up. He approached me, and analysed me from above. He smirked and suddenly lift my chin with his index finger.

"What is such a cute girl doing here?" He said mockingly.

Bitch-     you look like burnt chicken. Hands off. 

Then my right arm suddenly punched empty hair. The target was Dabi's stomach, but he dodged it in time, managing to grab my wrist and activate his quirk, slowly burning my skin. He looked at me quite amused.

"I-"  I mumbled.

His face changed expressions. Now he was surprised, and even uncomfortable, and let go of my hand.

This.. This was my voice! My own voice!

I tried to talk again.

"The hell you doing?" I asked, but it wasn't my voice anymore.

Was it an illusion? No no.. I'm sure it was my voice.

"Ohhhhh is (y/n)-chan angry?" Toga giggled.

I shot a sharp glance at her.

"Dabi, let's refrain ourselves from hurting eachother. It's useless." Spoke Kurogiri.

For me it felt like watching a movie, except it's my own life and I can't control it.

Took a glance at my wrist, the skin is heavily damaged, way more then it should be.

How bizzare...

Thankfully, I couldn't feel any pain. But the Voice didn't seem to react in any way as well.

I looked at everyone in the room one more time and went back from where I came. I passed near Shigaraki's room, then something weird happened.
My body opened the door, as if to check on him.
He was still on the floor, breathing heavily. He didn't seem to notice me. He crawled to his chair and tried to get up, but the strength wasn't enough, so he fell back down.

Poor Tenko..

The view was painful. It made me feel like crying, since it was all my fault.

My vision got blurry, and I was ready for the impact with the floor, thinking that I would pass out. Yet, I was still standing, and something warm was flowing down my cheeks... Tears.

Geez I am so sorry for being gone for so long 😭😭😭😭 I will try to focus more on writing an actually good book.
And thank you thank you thank you for 110k. It means A LOT 🥺