6.

Midnight finally called me and said that it was time for us to go to the mall. I got up from the bed, put on my dirty, old sneakers and got in the car with Midnight. It felt so good to go out during the day, not having to hide your face from the others, in fear that you'd be arrested. The sun shone bright, as if it rised just for me. I was busy with admiring the city in the sunlight, like a small child, when Midnight told me that we arrived. It was probably the biggest building I've ever seen in my life. It was covered with big windows, the ceilings were really tall and there was a lot of space.
'I should come here more often, I feel free here.'

'You can't. You're like a dog on a leash. You can't do whatever you want.'

I started worring if I'll ever be able to go anywhere without the pro heroes knowing. I really felt like a dog on a leash. The I heard Midnight chuckle.

"Calm down, (y/n). You should keep your energy, it's gonna be a looong shopping trip."

I nodded, pushing away the dark thoughts.

"First, let's get you some decent clothes." She led the way to the clothes and shoes aisle. She let me chose the clothes I wanted, saying that's she'd buy everything I wanted.

'Now you really can't pay her back. She's probably gonna ask a lot of money in return from you or something else. You're gonna be forever in her debt.'

I tried my best to hold my thought from consuming me.

We bought some really nice clothes.
Midnight said that I needed a sportive suit for when I'd be training, and considering that it is Midnight, of course we had to get something slutty. I didn't mind, knowing that I'd whoop anyone's ass that tries to hit on me. Other clothes were quite revealing too, but I decided that there was enough of them, and got something more decent.
We also got a lot of pairs of sneakers, as well as elegant shoes for important events. I was the kind of girl that enjoys wearing pants as well as dresses, so I didn't really mind some nice and cute skirts and dresses. Then I realised that I didn't know how to thank Midnight enough, realizing that the voice was right. I'm forever in her debt. I tried making some plans, but all of them ended in failure. Then, an idea popped up in my head.

"Um, Nemuri-san?"

"What is it (y/n)?"
She turned to face me.

"I-I wanted to thank you for all this things, I know that they're quite expensive, and I would like to do something for you in return." I bowed, people surrounding us eyeing us weirdly.

"Oh, (y/n)," she put a hand on my shoulder, "this is so nice of you, but you really don't need to do anything for me.
I wasn't satisfied with her answer.

'Everyone wants somwthing in return when doing something nice, and when she'll come to you to ask for her part, you're gonna be in trouble.'

An idea came to my head. "Well, at least let me cook from time to time, and help with the laundry and cleaning, please." I begged her. Now Midnight looked as if she was about to cry.

"If you insist (y/n), I can't refuse you." She smiled. "But we're not finished, we still have a lot of things to buy! Let's go!!" She returned to her cheerful self.

"W-what? But, Nemuri-san! This is already enough for me!"

"Oh dear! We still have to buy you accesories, a toothbrush, and if we're already here, let's buy groceries."

"A-alright, Nemuri-san." I looked down at my feet.

We spent the whole afternoon visiting every shop from the mall. When we finally went home, I felt like I was falling apart.

'Hah. You can never pay her back for her kindness.'