15.

The gates opened, and the test began. Everyone started running.
"Tch." I frowned.
'This will be more difficult than I thought.'
I took a turn to the right, searching for robots.
'Bingo.' I smirked to myself as I saw 3 five-pointers. I charged towards them, activating my quirk and focusing it on them. The closer I got, the bigger the damage they got. When they finally collapsed, I started running again. Looking for the damn robots was hard enough and it took a lot of time, so I stopped to think of another option. With the crashing sounds of metal on the background, I tried my best to concentrate. After some time, I came up with a risky plan. I closed mh eyes and took a deep breath and focused again on my quirk. This time, I enlarged the range. With this, I could easily run around and attack more robots around me. I opened my eyes, and headed to the nearest turn. I would take random turns, the others thinking I was crazy. But they quickly panicked when they saw robots collapsing right in front of them. The plan was going just right, until I started feeling tired. But I couldn't stop. As I was running, I heard loud curssing and yelling from some streets on my left.

"HAA??!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COLLAPSE YOU METAL SCUM!! I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH YOU!!!"

Recognizing the voice immediately, I decided to run away in fear in the opposite direction. I took another turn, and what I saw amazed me. A huge robot was passing the street freely.

'The 0 pointer. Doesn't value anything.' I thought to myself and ignored it. I was losing it from my sight, when I heard a sudden sound of metal being crashed. I turned to look at the source of the sound, when I saw it's upper part being crashed, and a boy in the air. I looked at him, trying to recognise the boy.

"I-Izuku???" I exclaimed and ran back to the robot. Midoriya was now falling down.
'No, no, no! I won't reach him in time!' I thought. I was ready to activate my second quirk, when Izuku went flying five meters away. A girl with brown hair slapped him, so he won't die. I stood there dumbfounded, but I knew that Izuku was fine. Still, I approached him.
"I-Izuku? Are you okay?" My voice was shaking a bit.

"(Y/n)? Is this you?" His words barely heard.

"Oh boy..." I sighed. I helped him up, and we approached the brown haired girl.

"Um, thank you for saving Izuku. And... are you okay?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah, this boy saved me from the robot. I couldn't get out of these cement blocks. And as a thank you, can I get him to the infirmary? I'm sure you still have a lot of points to get, so..." She looked away.

"Yeah, okay. I guess it's fine. Thank you." I smiled and I handed Izuku to her. I was ready to go running again, when a loud voice burst all around us.

"There are still 2 minutes left! Better hurry up!"

'Oh boy, but I'm not finished here.' I thought.
I took some distance from the girl and Izuku.

"The Voice!" I said. Everything stopped.

"Great. Let's get some more points." I said confidently. I was shutting down robots one by own. I passed a lot of people. Somw of them looked desperate, others were sure of their achievements. I also passed Bakugo, which had a distortioned face out of anger. I made sure I shut down the robot in front of him, and decided to play a small prank on him. On the nearest wall, I managed to scribble something.

'Cya Bakugo ;)'
I giggled and ran to the exit, my time expiring soon.
When the exit was in my sight, I silently said:

"The time will flow again." And everything regained it's movement. From somewhere far away, I heard a loud remark.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!! I'LL KILL THE ONE WHO DID THIS!!"
I giggled at the thought that Bakugo got my message. At the exit I was greeted by some teachers. They told me that I could go home and the results would come in a few days. I smiled cheerfully and minded my bussiness. I went to school alone, hoping to meet Midnight. And I was right. She was waiting for me at the UA's gates.

"(Y/n)!!!!" She exclaimed and ran towards me. She embraced me tightly, lifting me off the ground.

" I watched you through the cameras. You were absolutely amazing!!" She couldn't stop her excitement.

"Thank you, auntie Nemuri!" I smiled, finally being able to relax.

"Let's go home." She smiled too and we headed to the car. That evening, I had the most delicious dinner ever. I don't know what happened to the others, but I was the most content person on Earth.

The promised chapter lol