18.

Can yall believe there are actually 1000+ reads? I can't. Thank you.

Midnight spoke again.

"(Y/n). We have some worrying things to tell you. But first, sit down." She pointed at a chair, that stood right in the middle of the room. I approached it awkwardly, being watched by the teachers. Then,  from behind King Vlad, the Principal appeared. There was no emotion on his face. However, he spoke in the same, kind and friendly way.

"As Midnight said, we do have some troubling news. We have noticed for a while, with the help of school's cameras,  that it has been stalked by a mysterious person, always wearing a black hood. Of course, you might think that he would be after anyone, but it's not that simple. The same person was spotted lurking near Midnight's apartment, where you live." And he stopped.

"Wh-what's that supposed to mean?" My voice started shaking.

"What I am trying to say, (y/n), is that your life may be in danger. We tried our best, with the help of the teachers that are present here, to find out the person's identity, but we failed. That's why..."  Thirteen hands him some kind of gadget. "We thought of this gadget that always tracks your location. It's for the case if something bad happens to you and you won't be able to protect yourself." He put the small device in my hands. "But it's not as bad as the collar. You can use it as a keychain so it wouldn't raise suspicion." 

To be honest, I was at a loss of words. A lot of questions swirled in my mind.

'Who is that person? What do they want from me? How dangerous could it get? Is.. Is Midnight safe?..' 
But hen I realised I was staring at the keychain for a while.

"Oh, um.. thank you." I mumbled. "Thank you for worrying about me and trying hard to keep me safe." I suddenly stood up from the chair and bowed deeply to everyone.
"I promise that one day I'll pay back you all, by becoming the number one hero." I said, remembering that I made the same promise to Midnight a long while ago.

"Now, (y/n), you can go back to class. I believe Aizawa's test has ended." Nezu spoke again. I looked up, and saw everyone that was gathered in this room smiling softly at me, as if they were looking at their own child.

"I shall take my leave now. Good bye everyone." I turned away and left the room. I decided to go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit after the overwhelming news.

I pushed the bathroom door, and washed my face with some cold water, but when I looked up in the mirror I was frozen instantly. A hooded figure leaned against the wall. It's description matched perfectly with principal Nezu's. However, in spite of the shock I was, it's features were very, very familiar..

"T-T-Tomura?" I managed to whisper with a cracked voice.  The man stood up, and got off the hood, revealing long, light blue locks and a really ruined face.

"Well, hello there (y/n).." His voice was dangerously playful. "Long time no see, huh?" He said, coming closer to me and wrapping his hands around me and resting my head on top of mine.

I was never so scared in my entire life.
I remained still in front of the mirror, looking at mine and Shigaraki's reflection.

"We really do look good together, don't we?~" He said and chuckled.  "But don't worry, we'll be together again. Like the good, old times.. My plan on returning you is almost done. Just wait a bit more, okay?" His voice was sweet, too sweet. It was obvious he was faking these emotions that he hadn't felt in a really long time.

"W-what do you mean 'returning you'?" I stuttered but the question escaped my mouth unintentionally.

"Don't you remember that night? The night  we got separated and Kurogiri promising to get you back? How impolite of you young lady~"  He smiled, but it was the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

"It's time for me to go. I am really happy that I could get to see you one more time.." he whispered sweetly in my ear, when a purple hole opened on the opposite wall.

"Kurogiri.. " I mumbled, flashbacks kicking in.  Tomura finally let go off me, and walked casually into the teleportation gate.

"See you soon, (y/n)." He smiled evily and the gate closed.
I stood there, still staring in the mirror dumbfounded.

"What the actual fuck... " I tried to keep my balance, but failed miserably, and fell on my knees, grabbing my hair and eyes getting teary.

"What am I gonna do know.." Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

:)