2.

I remember one evening, me sitting on the couch and analyzing the walls, Kurogiri cleaning glasses, Tomura in his room as usual. Nothing strange. But then, someone knocked on the door. Kurogiri got to it. As he wanted to push the handle, it suddenly burst open. It was forced with so much power, that it fell on the floor, but fortunately Kurogiri dodged it. The walls were shaking and I had a shock because of the sudden noise. I was sitting there, still on the couch and I didn't know what to do. A lot of people came in. They were armed and had something written on their vests, which seemed to be bullet-proof, and something was written on them, HCVA (High class villains anihilators). They had their weapons pointed  at Kurogiri and me. Then, Tomura came out of his room, clearly confused.

'Damn, that idiot. He's gonna get himself killed.'

The men pointed their guns at Tomura. Kurogiri took the opportunity and opened a portal for us to escape. Because Shigaraki was closer to Kurogiri, he escaped first. I jumped off the couch, crossed the room, in order to jump into the portal. But as I was entering the gate, I felt a strong grip on my legs, and then I was pulled out of the portal and dragged towards the armed men. I remember being scared as heck. I was so scared, that I couldn't struggle against them. Then I saw Kurogiri entering the portal.

'No no no no... that can't be. They wouldn't let me die, would they? No no no Kurogiri please help me!'

'Of course they're leaving you. This is the perfect opportunity for them to get rid of you.'

I was dragged out of the building, but my eyes were still on Kurogiri. He said something, but because of the fear, I couldn't really understand, but it sounded like a promise.

"We will come back to rescue you." And the portal closed.
I couldn't believe my eyes. I was alone with around 50 armed men. I was left alone. I felt betrayed. As handcuffs were put on my hands, I couldn't stop thinking that the persons that were like family to me, left me to die.

'No they won't. They were just trying to calm you down. To make it easier for the soldiers to take you with them.'

I didn't want to believe the voice in my head, but I couldn't help it.
'What if... what if they really didn't like me at all? Was I that useless?'
When I woke up from my thoughts, I was in some kind of truck that HCVA used to transport villains. I felt my neck itching, but when I touched it, there was a  collar around it.

"If I were you, I wouldn't touch that." One of the men said. I was in an armoured truck, with 5 armed soldiers guarding me. But then, I remembered my training and my quirk.

'They don't know about my quirk, do they?' I could use it, but it would also affect the driver and that would provoke an accident. So, I had nothing left but to wait for the perfect time to escape.