21.

After some time, Aizawa-san finally woke up.
"Alright. Everyone, please pay attention." He said calmly. However, he seemed pretty serious about something.
Everyone sat down and directed their attention to him.
"We'll be having a practical lesson. At the USJ to be more precise. Thirteen will accompany us. We'll train in cases of natural disasters, like storms, fire, earthquakes and so on." Aizawa announced. Everyone cheered happily and started talking with each other.
"Oh my God, can you believe it?"

"I heard that USJ is one of the biggest training locations in Japan-"

"That'll be awesome!"
My classmates had different opinions. As for me, I was getting worried.

'What if Tomura appears again...' I looked down and began playing with my fingers nervously, but I snapped out of my thoughts when a voice called my name.

"(Y/n)-chan." Said a monotone voice. I looked up surprised.

"Sh-Shoto? What can I help you with?" I tried to smile, looking at the tall figure standing near my desk.

"I noticed you looked a bit uncomfortable about the USJ thing. I wondered if you would like to tell me about it during lunch." He suggested with a straight face.

"Sure." I giggled and relaxed immediately. Suddenly, I felt murderous vibes coming behind me. I looked back, and only met a pair of angry, bright, red eyes.

"Hey extras. Why the fuck did you accept Icy Hot's offer?" He growled. Shoto went to his place, so he couldn't hear Bakugo's complaints.

"Uhh, I'm sorry. But I can make my own decisions." I shot a glare at the angry blonde which, strangely, shut him up. Yurning back, I met another eyes. Green ones this time. However, they were filled with worry and even jealousy.

"(Y/n)-chan, Todoroki-kun looks too... scary. Are you sure you want to have lunch with him?" I arched an eyebrow at this bold question.

"Izuku. I promise you that he is very nice. And he is not scary at all." I said with a tone which I hoped would make Midoriya understand. Luckily, he turned away as well. Aizawa made silence again.

"The classes after lunch are cancelled. You have enough time to train for tomorrow." He added and went back to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag. Everyone sat still till lunch time came. When the bell finally rang, I stood up and headed to Todoroki, to have lunch together.