25.

My head was spinning wildly. With my blurry vision, I could make out my classmates being teleported somewhere. However, I was left alone. Suddenly, not far away in front of me, a bigger warp gate opened up. That's when my biggest fear became real. Out of the portal, a certain man with hands all over him stepped out. He was followed closely by Kurogiri, and a giant, musculous thing, with a beak and it's brain could be seen. I tried to regain my focus. I had to fight them. I had to fight my past.

"Get out of my way, weak ass." A grumpy boy pushed me aside.

"Hey Bakugou, don't be so rough towards (y/n)! You can see for yourself that she's not feeling!" I distinguished a more friendly voice.

"Tsk." The first voice tched and turned to speak to me.

"Listen here (y/n). Me, shitty hair and Aizawa-san will kick this fuckers' asses. You just stay back, and make sure not to get in the way. Ya got me?" The question sounded very gentle. My eyes finally focused, and the first thing I saw was those beautiful, red eyes. I inhaled deeply and arranged my thoughts.

"Bakugou, I apreciate what you are doing, but I need to fight. They're here for me, after all." I was preparing to engage in fight with Tomura. I went past Bakugou, exactly walking to Shigaraki.

"Oi! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"(Y/n)-chan, you'll get yourself killed!"

Those two were really concerned for me. Aizawa was fighting some of the lots of villains that came out of the portals.

"You guys go help Aizawa-san and our friends. I'll take over from here." I told them and cracked my knuckles.

"But-" Kirishima hesitated.

"Please." I smiled, trying to reassure them.
They took a last worried glance at me and hurried to Aizawa, which was fighting not far away. Finally, it was time to face my past. I felt the same rage and anger from years ago flowing through my veins again.

"Shigaraki Tomura!" I shouted as I was walking angrily towards him.

"Aah! (Y/n)! There you are!  We've been searching for you among this scum you call 'future heroes'. Absolutely gross." Tomura seemed quite amused. However, there was a menacing tone in his voice.

"(Y/n)." Kurogiri spoke. "I hope you remember that day. I hope you remember my promise. The promise of rescuing you some day."

"As you can see, we didn't come here unprepared. Please observe what All for One got me this time. Isn't it wonderful?" He chuckled.
I looked at the hideous thing.

"Now, (y/n). How about... you come home with us?" The atmosphere suddenly changed. He seemed horrifying.

"N-no! I WON'T come with you! This is my new home!" I didn't get to finish what I was saying, when Shigaraki talked again.

"Nomu, get her."

At his command, the 'thing' charged towards me with an incredible power and speed. I activated my quirk, focusing it on the Nomu. However, it didn't seem to work. He didn't seem to get any damage. I started to panic in those few seconds I had to live. I tried to dodge the attack as well as possible. Then it was my turn.

"The voice!"  And the time stopped. I had some good minutes to analyse the whole situation. Unfortunately, I couldn't maintain my quirk for long in situations of stress. I tood a deep breath, once again.

"So. This thing called Nomu didn't get any damage from my quirk. So it means that it isn't human, neither some high level of technologies. However, the brain sticking out is weird. What if I..." I jumped in the air and landed a powerful kick to it's brain.

"Okay, this should do for now. Next..." I ran to Shigaraki and activated my first quirk. He was losing his life essence right before my eyes. Then, something strange happened. I started remembering all the happy moments we spent together. All the moments when Tomura, no, Tenko, was for me like a big brother.

"No, I can't kill him..." I instantly jumped back at a reasonable distance.

"The time will flow again!" And everything came back to normal.
Nomu was smashed onto the concrete, and Tomura collapsed, but was helped by Kurogiri.

"(Y/n)-" He growled. "Don't try me..." His glare sent shivers down my spine, killing me if it could.

"So what if I will?" I asked, not fearing death.

"Kurogiri, do it." He looked at the purple man.

"Fine." He took out some kind of remote, and pressed a red button. Suddenly, the reality wasn't any different from a hellhole. My head started aching even worse than before, and incoherent thoughts crossed my mind.

'Wowie wow~  look who's getting their payback~'

'(Y/n) dear, this is your end.'

'This is the end of your unworthy life.'

I collapsed on the ground with a loud scream. Then everything went black, and the voice went mute.

Shigaraki's POV

She finally collapsed. (Y/n) was covered in shadows that appeared from beneath her. That pitch-black thing was screaming and roaring with the voice of Satan himself. Slowly, the dark thing started shaping in a giant, black, slime-like thing. It was disgusting, even for me. A concemtration of darkness, dark thoughts and insecurities. And the result is right there in front of my eyes.

"There it is. The Grim Reaper itself." I whispered in awe. The monstrusity was killing all the living things around it. Some nearby bushes changed imediately in resin. Even the air around it started becoming toxic, unable to be inhaled.

"There it is Kurogiri, the thing that could kill All Might. Now Nomu, get her."

I was in euphoria. I finally had it. The creature that could kill the person I hate the most. I've grown her since she was weak and useless. Now, she turned into a biologic weapon, able to anihilate whole nations!

I watched Nomu charge at (y/n) again, but his powerful punch immediately got swallowed in the sticky, gross substance. To my ecstasy, Nomu, the anorganic living being, it's power being equal to that of All Might's, was swallowed in one piece by the thing that now measured 5 meters. It was immense. I could take over the entire fucking world.

"Tomura-san, I think that's enough demonstartion of power. If Eraser Head notices how powerful (y/n) really us, we could get in trouble."

"You're right. We're taking her."
Kurogiri pushed the button, and the toxic thing started slowly dying, turning back into a teenager. She collapsed on the ground, not seeming to breathe at all.
Kurogiri opened a warp gate behind us, and I ordered some of those scums I brought with me to bring (y/n). When we nearly got out of there, the doors shot open. Those damn heroes finally arrived, with All Might in front of them. But unfortunately for them, (y/n) is no more.

That was it lol 👏 tell me what you think of this chapter