Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt

YOUR POV:

'What's the point of even trying anymore... Nothing's ever gonna change.' You thought to yourself as you silently slid the blade across your wrist. A single tear ran down your cheek as the warm blood soothed your skin.

"(Y/N)!" Loud bangs filled your bathroom. "(Y/N)! Get fucking out here now you worthless piece of shit!"

'Well at least it will all be over soon' you smiled gently to yourself as more stray tears proceeded to coat your face.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

AIZAWA's POV:

'Great! Another problem child for me to babysit' I sweat dropped as I gazed at the transfer files stacked before me.

' hmmm... a straight A student... from London... exceptional abilities and record until... what the?!'  Suddenly, I shifted forwards, heaving all my weight to my shoulders as if it would allow me to view the words more clearly.

'That's tuff, hopefully she won't be that much of a problem here'. I hummed to myself reaching out of my mustard sleeping bag to check the time "fuck! 15 minutes"

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

"Alright everyone, shut up and sit down. As of today we will be welcoming a new student into the class,". I paused as I waited for everyone to stop murmuring.

YOUR POV:

"Come in and introduce yourself." The tired looking man muttered to you in a monotone voice.

"Hello everybody, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a transfer student from London, my hero name is Tenshi. Nice to meet you all" you spoke relatively cheerfully with a somewhat weakly forced smile.

"Boobs...." you heard the creepy purple midget in the front corner whisper as he drooled on himself in a trance-like state causing you to subtly gag.

"Very good. Now go and sit in between Bakugou and Kirishima, it's a free period so do whatever the hell you want... but don't wake me up" Mr. Aizawa spoke sternly.

You walked over to the only empty seat in the class, which laid between a boy with vibrant red spiky hair who waved you over and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima nice to meat ya!" and a very angry looking guy who you could only assume was Bakugou.

After giving your best smile to Kirishima you turned to face the blonde porcupine who sat beside you. "Ahem" you cough to get his attention.

"What do you want you damn extra!" He glared at you.

Unphased by his little outburst you glared back "remove your bag from my desk"

"No" he stated bluntly

" Now now" a tall guy with glasses scurried over waving his hands around like a mad man.

Quickly and rather violently you threw his bag off the desk and sighed "you're mistaken" you spoke, now through gritted teeth " I wasn't asking... you damn porcupine"

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" He spat.

"Did I stutter" you spoke back calmly, though your voice seemingly laced with venom.

Just like that, steam started rising from the boys hands and a fist flew towards your face.
Letting out yet another sigh you ducked out of the way with a squat and kicked him square in the stomach.

"Honestly, you'll never get far as a pro with such a short fuse~" you hummed plopping down into your seat and nuzzling your head into your arms as you began to drift out of consciousness.

"What did you just say" He growled. A thick vein popping out of his forehead. "SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU ASSHAT! I'LL KILL YOU!"

You just yawned and groaned "shut up you're annoying as shit and you're giving me a headache"

KATSUKIS POV:

'Who the FUCK does this bitch think she is'

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on the back of my shoulders, I turned around too see it was that rock headed idiot.

"Chill out dude. Let the girl be"

"LET ME GO SHITTY HAIR! BITCH! COME FIGHT ME!!!"

looking around, everyone was staring "what are you looking at extras! You got something to say to me!"

"S-she just hit Kaachan"

'Ugh that annoying loser'.

"Shut up Deku" I hissed.

"S-sorry k-ka-kaachan" He stuttered.

"And don't call me that"

'Now back to this bitch'.

I slamed my hand on her desk causing her to jerk her head up. "Fight me" ... no reply. "HEY DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME YOU SHITTY GIRL" I hissed.

Then she just waved me off and buried her head back into her arms.

'Whatever. I don't have time to waste on a nobody like her anyways'

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

YOUR POV:

"Well that day couldn't have gone any shittier." You grumbled to yourself as you exited the school.

'At least I met that Mina girl she seems cool, well actually everyone other than spiky McShout-a-lot and the grape perv genuinely seem like nice people'

"Hmphhh" you're rudely dragged out of your thoughts by a tight grasp on your shoulder. Out of instinct you quickly grab the arm and hurled the stranger overhead onto their back.

'Lo and behold it's the porcupine himself '

An irk mark indented itself into his forehead.

"What the! You got a death wish?!" He grumbled

"Why are you following me?" you asked nonchalantly as you peered down at him

"You owe me a fight" he spat matter-of-factly getting up off the ground and shoving his hands in his pockets

You scoffed mockingly "I don't owe you shit. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"What? You scared you little push over? Don't tell me you're just another walking matt like Deku" He intersected with a devilish grin.

You simply glared at him and spat "I don't know who this Deku is but watch what you say. I am nobody's walking Matt". With that you turned and walked away towards your home.