Chapter 8: Safe

KATSUKI'S POV:

I just sat there. stroking her hair as she sobbed into my chest. Hoping that if I breathed steadily it would somehow help her to relax. After around 20 minutes her cries died down and was replaced by soft snores.

'What a moron, she really fell asleep...'

Letting out deep sigh I gently shifted her now limp body into my arms and carried her bridal style onto my bed. After laying her down softly I whipped my phone out of my pocket to take a picture of her neck.

'Just in case'

I was about to stand and go speak to the hag when I noticed the bandages she always wore on her arms, previously I thought they were just to use in combat training but now, I had other ideas.

Taking caution in my movements I slowly unravelled the fabric revealing yet another hand imprinted on her right wrist, along with various other cuts and bruises dispersed across her arms. A lone tear spilled from the corner of my eye and traversed to the base of my chin.

'How long has this been going on for?'

************************

   -FLASHBACK 1 -

"Why do you call him Clive? Isn't he your father?"

"That man is NOT my father"

  - FLASHBACK 2 -

"Okay but I'm gonna have to run Clive's literally gonna crucify me when I get home"

"He can't be that bad" ~~

"Trust me.. he's literally Satan"

  -FLASHBACK 3 -

"I mean... Clive doesn't really like it when I bring people over, especially boys"
~~~
"ahhh so I'm guessing you've gotten caught with a lot of boys then~"

"No! Not like that" you whined "he's just very... what's the word...possessive".

______    - END FLASHBACKS -_________

I lifted the side of her shirt to examine the rest of her body. Not to my surprise the rest of her body was in no better condition. As my eyes trailed off to the top of her right hip I gaged. There seemed to be the letter C branded on it.

"Katsuki!" the hag yelled, followed by two light nocks at the door.

"Yeah.." I growled as i half opened the door

"Is (Y/N) still here?, her father came to take her home" My eyes narrowed as I gritted my teeth...

"She is not going back there".

"Wha-"

"come inside" I whispered, trying my best not to wake (Y/N) up, motioning for her to enter

"Sure"

I lead her to (Y/N)'s sleeping body and showed her EVERYTHING. A few tears escaped her eye as she gently caressed her hair.

"Clive did this?" She growled to which I responded with a nod.

"She wouldn't say it was him directly but I'm almost certain it was...You said he's outside?" I hissed, smoke seeping from my palms.