Chapter 3: Ready

YOUR POV:

"Hehehe... how sad i bet she must've been a real nightmare" she hummed.

"Well she most likely still is what do you expect. I'd probably do it to, I don't blame the guy" He replied casually

'Stop'

"I bet she even helped him do it... Right (Y/N)" she whispered.

'You don't know. I didn't. I swear.'

"Woahhh, I guess crazy really does run in the family. How's it feel to be the reason they're both dead huh (Y/N)"

'It's not my-'

"Well she's not denying it so she must've done it. She probably tied the noose for him. Wow. That's disgusting. You're a complete waste of oxygen, go jump of a bridge you psycho"
-
-
-
Gasp!

'6:47 it was just a dream, calm down (Y/N) it was just a dream'

You reluctantly tugged your covers from your face and your puffy eyes which were met by the piercing light seeping through your blinds. Like a zombie you trudged to your bathroom which rather conveniently was connected to your room, leaving behind a pool of cold sweat on your bed. looking in the mirror you thought to yourself.

'Shit.. well this is gonna be a fucking struggle to cover up...'

the skin on your shoulder was tinted a distasteful shade of blue with little splurges of purple speckled about it.

'Ohhh it gets better! My fucking hair is a mess too, this is definitely not my day -_-'

After briefly washing your face with water and some exfoliant you applied some light moisturiser and brushed your teeth.

Hastily you combed your (H/L) hair back into a high messy ponytail (unless you have short hair) and reached into your cosmetics bag for some concealer.

Typically, you didn't wear makeup because you thought it was too much effort, that and it made you rather uncomfortable when it was on your face. Never the less, you refused to be bombarded with questions about the lovely new addition to the collection of bruises on your body.

After assuring yourself for the 25th time that the bruise was no longer visible against your soft (S/C) skin, you waltzed over to your wardrobe and began to clothe yourself.

silently you crept down your stairs being extra careful not to wake up Clive and once you managed to get to the door, you slipped on your shoes and plugged in your earphones listening to (F/S).

As you were walking, you felt a brush on your shoulder, followed by one of your earphones being torn from your ear. You didn't have to look, you knew who it was.

"Salutations neighbour" you groaned sarcastically

He replied only with a grunt. The two of you remained in a comfortable silence until you turned to him and spoke.

"soooo was there a reason you unplugged my music or did you not have something to say to me"

Again another grunt. You lifted your hand to place your earphone back into your ear.

"Don't forget about our fight today" he growled, still not looking in your direction.

You paused your hand and smiled softly "wouldn't miss it for the world spike." and with that the fuse was lit and the bomb exploded.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! MY NAME IS BAKUGOU. KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" He shouted snapping his neck to face you

"Fine, whatever then, I'll call you Katsuki"

"We're not friends. Don't use my first name" he muttered, his cheeks tinting red as he shifted his gaze to the side.

"Ughh Japan is so weird" you moaned " back where I'm from you just say someone's first name when you meet them. Therefore, from now on I'm either calling you Katsuki, Spike or porcupine" you huffed letting out a sharp breath.

" I told you stop fucking calling me that. Fine call me by my first name dumbass.." he practically whispered, red rising to the tips of his ears.

"My, my Katsuki" you giggled "do my eyes deceive me or are you blushing"

His face quickly whipped back in the other direction away from you. "SHUT THE HELL UP. I DON'T BLUSH YOU DAMN NERD!"

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

*later on in the day because I'm lazy*

'Ugh as much as I looooove English, present mic is really gonna give me a migraine. Thank god lunch is in 10 minutes I'm starving'

you thought to yourself as your stomach groaned.

As you walked over to the cafeteria your mind fell upon one sudden and unavoidable issue

'I have no one to sit with' you sweat dropped

After picking up a bowl of seafood paella and some lemon ice tea you began to make your way through the ocean of students to an empty table.

"(Y/N)!"

You span around to see the pink girl from your class. Mina Ashido.

"Oh hey Mina" you hummed with a slight smile on your face.

"Come sit with us!" She beamed as she gestured towards what I would soon come to know as the bakusquad.

"Sure" you grinned back

'Thank fuck she invited me. That would've been so awkward alone. Not to mention totally sad' you internally sobbed

When you reached the table you're greeted by Kirishima, sero and kaminari and began to talk about school and your other interests with them.

"So" Mina questioned "what's it like in England?" 

"It's quite boring actually" you sighed with your face in your palm "lots of gang violence and drugs"

"Have you ever done any drugs before" she asked, all of them leaning closer to you

"Well yeah Im not boring. But don't worry I'm not a nitty" you chuckled lightly. They all just stared at you blankly "what's a nitty?" Kaminari mumbled quizzically.

"Oh! A nitty's another word for like an addict or a crackhead I guess"

They all looked at you in silence then suddenly you all laughed together at literally nothing. The conversation kept flowing peacefully until..

"The fuck is she doing here" a low voice growled behind you.

"Well hello sunshine, how are you katsuki" you yawned, everyone turning to look at him

"Hey (Y/N)..." he growled in a hushed tone, red beginning to creep up his cheeks

All of the bakusquads jaws hit the table and Mina playfully poked Bakugou in the shoulder.

"already on a first name basis are we ~" she cooed igniting a small snarl from the boy as he screwed up his face.

"Shut your trap. It's only because she's my neighbour" he sighed, resigning himself from the conversation and scrolling through his phone.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

'5:55 He should be here soon'

"Hey dunce face!"

You turned around and saw him sitting propped up against the wall one knee up, resting his arm on it.

Your (E/C) eyes travelled up his figure until they locked with his crimson gaze

"You ready?" you grinned

He simply lifted his head with a smirk..

"Ready"