Chapter 28: Kill

Hey readers, just letting you know that in this chapter you'll be switching perspectives. A lot. Happy trails ; ) x

KATSUKI'S POV:

It's been about 5 months since me and the dork started our hero work study, now pretty much everyone in our class has one... even that quirkless- we'll formally quirkless loser Deku has one, and no fucking surprise here he's working with All Might's ex sidekick Sir Nighteye. Me and (Y/N) started out just doing paperwork, but now we get to provide backup for Atom when he's fighting villains, we've only been in a couple fights but all the villains are so fucking weak.

Speaking of (Y/N), she's been speaking to that guy Hunter? or Xander or whatever the fuck he's called a lot more recently and if I'm completely honest, it's starting to fucking piss me off, what pisses me off even more is that when I saw a picture of the dude for the first time he wasn't a fucking ugly nerd and when she fucking FaceTime's him he gives me some fucked up protective glare whenever I start to fucking talk. I swear to shit if that freak wasn't (Y/N)'s 'bestfriend' I'd blast over to Australia and shove him so far up a kangaroo's ass he'd wish he was dead. Long story short. I hate that guy.

Another pissy thing that's been working my last nerve is that for the past few months I've been receiving these fucking creepy love messages from some Toga chick? It's probably just that freakin pikachu bitch or that crazy blonde class B reject sending them so I decided not to bother (Y/N) about it. But to be frank, if I get one more FUCKING EMAIL! I'm gonna beat the ever loving shit outta them.

Anyway, like I said it's been five months since we started the work study and today Atoms letting us come with him on a raid for a potential villain base, it should only be a small scale operation based on the intel we've gathered so there shouldn't be that much of a safety risk for us- like that would matter anyway. We just needed to make it through lunch and one more lesson before we could go.

"Hey losers" I growled as I sat down in my usual seat in the cafeteria

"Yo Bakubro!" Shitty hair shouted

"Hey dude" pikachu grinned "wanna play?" He motioned to the Nintendo switch laid out on the table "we got Momo to make us one" his eyes sparkled with pride

"No." I answered bluntly

"Why? Oh I get it, you just scared to get your ass handed to ya" he winked pointing his finger at me.

"The fuck you say!" I could feel a vein popping out of my forehead "give me the freakin remote!" I snapped, snatching the device from his hand.

*Meanwhile somewhere in the city*

SHIGARAKI'S POV:

"So?! Are you imbeciles clear on the plan?" I yelled scratching the nape of my neck

'These idiots are really starting to stress me out'

"Yeah boss- Sure thing!-I have no idea what the plan is!" Twice exclaimed.

"Oh shut up you bipolar freak, it's simple" Dabi started, walking forwards with his hands in his pockets

"Yeah!" Toga smiled "when she comes, we either get her to join us..or we kill her! Then that BITCH won't have her disgusting do-gooder claws seeped into my dear sweet Katsuki anymore~" she sang licking her blade as her cheeks flushed red and her eyes became foggy.

"Yeah.. what the psycho said" dabi agreed "but Toga if I see your little boyfriend. I'll kill him"

"Oh? That's okay Dabi~ as long as you don't mind having your spine carved from your flesh whilst you sleep" she threatened calmly with a creepily innocent smile spread across her face as she spun her knife around her fingers.