Chapter 26: Perfect

YOUR POV:

Almost two months later it was a friday evening. The time building up to your work study had started out pretty shit with your incident that night, but as it progressed you began to worry a bit less about the whole situation. You had to apologise to Abdul for not showing him around like you promised, but he was completely fine and understood that you were 'sick'.

He began sitting with you guys at your table and you, Katsuki and Mina were starting to suspect that a certain Pikachu lookin' hero was starting to take a liking to him-Oh yeah, Denki came out as gay to everyone! Everyone was really excited about it so we got him some rainbow doughnuts and even though you already knew, it made you so happy for him when he officially came out.

A few other things that happened are you and Katsuki's birthdays. It was his eighteenth so you and the guys planned a party for him on the day, then the day after you took him to a ceramic garage and the two of you literally just got to smash stuff like all day, cars, plates, china, it was really fun and you even got to use your quirks for it.

For your birthday you didn't really wanna do anything because to you seventeen isn't really a big deal. But regardless he surprised you by  taking you to a shooting range. Lol I guess this pretty much sums up your relationship ~ you're both crazy. Needless to say, you loved it and were a natural shot unlike your impatient boyfriend.

School hadn't been that boring, Axel actually came up to you and your friends' table at lunch in an effort to apologise asking to start over as friends. Katsuki did not take well to his appearance, immediately shutting Axel's attempt at peace-making down and you ended up having to use your quirk to tear the two away from each other so that you could break the two of them up from a fight, the whole thing was quite amusing.

Speaking of Katsuki, you and him had progressed in your relationship, a lot. You weren't really that embarrassed of your body around him anymore and you guys were now sexually active so that's fun. It was approaching your one year anniversary of being together (by approaching I mean it's on Sunday) and you wanted to do something nice for him so you were in Mina's room laying on the floor brainstorming with the girls.

"Ughhhh!! Why is this so frickin hard!" You wailed throwing your hands up in defeat.

"Relax honey, we'll find you something you guys haven't done yet" Mina hummed biting the end of her pen.

"Yeah, we just need to think..." Ura mumbled

"What about a nice dinner?" Tsu suggested

"But that's so boring, we eat all the time, I wanna do something fun" you moped

"What's your budget?" Momo questioned

"Well I have around 1,400 saved"

"WHAT?! HOW?" Hagakure spat

"Well I get given a monthly allowance by the hero's association and I never really use more than half of it so it kinda just piled up" you shrugged.

"Oh! I know!" Jiro grinned "how about you make him his favourite meal and then take him to the place you had your first date?"

"Yeah... I could do that..but I can't cook" you facepalmed

"I'll teach you" Ura smiled

"And you can practice at mine so he doesn't catch on" Momo smiled

"Okay.. better than any other plans I could think of. Oh yeah! I was also thinking of getting him a dog tag necklace, but the tag has like a little message carved into it"

"Oh my god yes!" The girls all screamed in unison.

"Okay then" you smiled triumphantly "that's the plan.