Chapter 22: Love You

A/N: hey guyssssss, basically I've literally been swamped with schoolwork so I haven't had time to write so I apologise for the late updates😣. ⚠️MENTAL HEALTH TOPIC WARNING!!⚠️ .

Alsooooo SEASON FOURRRRRRR!!!!  I was so gassed for it I rewatched all of my hero 🥰. Anywaysss, without further ado...

YOUR POV:

"It's dark out already?" You questioned staring out of your bedroom window. Katsuki had left around three hours ago because you insisted on sleeping at your house. Alone.

"Summer break huh?" You mumbled to yourself as you dropped your back onto the middle of your bed. You turned over slightly and held one hand close to your face, allowing your eyes to trace over the many scars that littered it.

*sigh* "it's been a while" you whispered grazing your fingers over your skin. Suddenly a multitude of thoughts flooded your psyche.

'It's all your fault..they wanted you. You're the reason they attacked. You're the one to blame! I'm Stupid! fucking weak! I couldn't even protect myself. Katsuki had to for me and then he got hurt. Could I even be a hero? I'm already a monster... a murderer...'

A few tears rolled down your cheek as you began to sit up walking over to your bathroom. "I-it's all my fault" you cried rummaging through your things, only stopping as your hand fell upon your razor.

You shakily lifted it then pressed the blade into your (S/C) skin. Taking in a sharp breath you watched as a crimson liquid spilled plentifully from your wrist and felt an immediate feeling of relief rush over you. More tears fell as you lifted and placed the blade again.

'It's been so long..I-I really tried'

Again.

'But it feels so good'

And again.

'Like, I am the one in control for once'

And again.

until you could no longer see the (S/C) of your arm anymore. Your eyes glazed over and became foggy. You slowly began to reach for the pills in the cabinet. You took a moment to stare at yourself in the mirror.

"What a total mess" you chuckled coldly as more tears fell.

You walked back over to your bed and sat with your back to the wall. "It'll all be better when I'm gone...for everyone"

You flicked off the lid and lifted the pills to your mouth. But before you could do it, a single thought pierced your mind.

————————FLASHBACK—————————

"Wait"

"What is it"

"(Y/N)... can I ask you a serious question" he spoke sternly.

"Hey are you okay like seriously?" You asked sitting back down now worried.

"I'm fine" he scoffed "it's you I'm worried about..." he mumbled

"In the court, that Jenkins guy said that you tried multiple times"

Your heart stopped

"I.." You couldn't speak

"Do you still think about doing it now?" He practically whispered, his eyes turning soft as his hand rose to your face.