Chapter 19: See you in the AM

KATSUKI's POV:

'Oh for crying out loud I was fucking joking...'

I walked down stairs to the lounge and sat into one of the bean bags. I looked up to see literally every one of those fucking extras staring at me.

"The hell are you looking at" I spat glaring at them.

"Dude are you okay, what happened up there?"

"None of your business Pikachu"

I look to my right to see Deku typing away at his phone smiling.

"Stop smiling so damn much it's annoying"

"Oh uhhh Sorry" he looked away

"Tsk..."

Just then (Y/N) walked down and towards the door calling that quirkless loser over to her. I looked up at her but she wouldn't even face my direction.

'As much as I hate to admit it... I need to speak to her -_-'

YOUR POV:

"Thank you so much (Y/N)! This might actually work!"

"It's fine and hopefully. I'm literally like 99.98% sure it'll be fine" you winked as you handed izuku the roses and walked back into the lounge.

"Yo Ura!"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna do me a favour that benefits us both" smiling you raised your brow

"Depends"

"Wanna go get my phone from izuku and I'll tell you what we were just talking about?"

"I don't need to know your conversations"

"You do when they're about you"

"Huh?! F-fine I'll go get it!"

She quickly darted out of the dorm building and went over to find izuku. And I plopped myself down on the bean bag furthest from the asshole.

URARAKA'S POV:

'Damn, where even is he'

"Izukuuuu!"

"I'm over here!"

Following his voice I walked over to see him standing with his hands behind his back.

"Oh um can I have (Y/N)'s phone?"

"Yeah But first...."

"Yeah?"

I stood smiling at him. Slowly he pulled forwards his hands revealing a bouquet of roses.

"Uraraka..."

'Oh my god'

"I..."

'Holy hamburgers'

"I like you..."

'H-he likes me?'

"A lot!" He shouted the last part, bowing his head forward and squeezing his eyes shut.

"R-really? Like your not joking?" Blood rushed into my cheeks as a nervous smile found it's way across my face.

"Well y-yeah... uhhh so do you erm feel the same way..."

"If I'm completely honest with you I've liked you since the entrance exams" I laughed shocked at what I had just said.

"Really?!" He began smiling and his face tinted pink. "I-in that case do you wanna go out with me after the training camp?"