Chapter 7: Why?

"Ughhhhh" you groaned stretching your stiff arms above your head

"What" katsuki mumbled. He was laying down on his bed chewing the end of his pen

"We've been at this for hourssssssss" you whined.

You and katsuki had been in his room working on your essay together for the past 2 hours, only taking the occasional toilet break before getting back to work.

It was now almost 7pm and you were getting hungry. Your stomach let out an embarrassingly loud gurgle causing katsuki to sigh and get up.

"Where are you going?" You hummed questioningly, now laid sprawled out like a starfish across his bedroom floor.

"I'm going to make us some food. If you want some you'd better come down now"

"Wait you can cook?!" You exclaimed as your eyes lit up with a childlike wonder

"Well it's not hard" he retorted

"Speak for yourself spike" you growled puffing out your cheeks and crossing your arms like a child.

"Wait" He snickered "you can't cook?"

After taking in your facial expression and understanding that you were serious he was practically crying.

"Shut up!" You hissed through gritted teeth. "It's not that i can't cook... I'm just Culinarily challenged" you spoke, tightening your folded arms as you sat up.

"Dumbass, Is that even a word" he teased whilst he squatted in front of you and poked your forehead.

"Just shut up and go make us some food"you ordered him uncrossing you're arms and waving him away

"Piss off you shitty girl! Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not good to insult someone who's preparing your meals" he shouted, the corner of his mouth tugging upwards.

"Fineeee I'm sorryyyyy just pleaseee, please don't give me food poisoning spikyyyyyy" you pretended to weep as he walked down the stairs

"See that's bette- HAY I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME SPIKY YOU SHITRAG!" He shouted up to you.

A couple minutes later you finally mustered the energy to peel yourself from his carpet and trudged down the stairs to the kitchen. To your surprise he was actually cooking... and it looked good.

After another 10 minutes in the kitchen of him cooking and you playing your music whilst watching him and dinner was served.

"You first" you squeaked still not sure wether or not it was poisoned

"Just shut up and eat it or I'll throw it in the trash" he spat...

As you took your first bite tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

'This is so fucking good!'

"Holy shit katsuki you can actually cook!"

"I told ya didn't I" he grumbled shovelling a spoonful into his mouth with his eyes closed.

"Oh my god it's like an orgasm in my mouth" You dramatically announced taking another bite of the delectable meal.

"KATSUKI! IM HOME YOU BRAT-
oh?! hi (Y/N)! what a lovely surprise, what are you doing here?" she smiled

"She's here to do an assignment for school" katsuki spoke before you could open your mouth.

"I didn't ask you brat" she snarled at katsuki through gritted teeth before turning back to you with a smile "you can stay however long you like dear you're even welcome to stay the night if you'd like~" she sang