Chapter 20: Blue flame

YOUR POV:

Today you and everyone else were doing quirk training. You had all been separated and were focusing on either refining skills you've already obtained or developing new uses for your quirks.

"So (Y/N) what are you working on? I hear ya have an interesting quirk" Pixie-Bob grinned as she bopped over to you

"Oh?! You scared me" you giggled placing your hand over your chest.

"I was trying to combine the manipulation of the energy of molecules in the air and light energy around me to create a clone of myself" you smiled wiping the small drip of blood running down from your nose.

"Really?! How's that working so far?" She hummed, circling you with her hands behind her back.

"Well" you began to scratch the back of your neck "so far I can only get a blue silhouette but hopefully I'll be able to get it to look more realistic."

"Hmmm, I guess I'll leave you to it then" she winked as she walked off towards izuku.

'C'mon (Y/N)! You can do this. Just focus....and...'

"Ahhh! HELL YEAH!"

There stood before you an exact replica of yourself (aside from a the fact that your not blue). You began to manipulate its movement, syncing it with your own and slowly pressed the two of your hands together.

'I finally..did...it.....'

*thud*

You fell flat on your ass as a sharp breath escaped your lungs "god I really need to monitor how much I use my quirk" you mumbled.

'How long are they gonna have us out here anyways, it's been hours and it's getting dark out -_- I'm so tired, I think I'm gonna stay down here for a bit'

Your thoughts of withdrawal were rudely interrupted by a piercing whistle.

'Oh? I guess we're done'

Walking back to the camp you saw a flash of red in the corner of your eye.

"Why hello shouto" you grinned slowing your pace to walk with your friend.

"Oh hello (Y/N)" he gave a weak smile in return

"How's your training going?"

"It's fine, I'm focusing on mastering the usage of my left side" he spoke sternly staring at a flame which he had conjured in his palm "what about you?"

"Hmm? Oh well I'm just trying to make clones.. I got really close but I guess I overused my quirk a bit" you laughed nervously

He suddenly stopped and placed the back of his hand on your forehead.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" You exclaimed, flustered at his sudden movements

"Just making sure that your okay... you nearly died the last time you overused your quirk remember" he mumbled removing his hand and repositioning it in his pocket.

"Oh yeah...that" you chuckled as the two of you began to walk again.

'Wait a minute, me and shouto...in a forest...alone.... L-LEVVINA YOUR GONNA GIVE READER-CHAN THE WRONG IDEA YOU ASSHOLE!!  But you've given me the perfect opportunity to do some recon for Momo'

"So sho can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah"

"Do you like Momo"

"Of course I do. I like all those whom I consider my friend"

You mentally facepalmed.

"Nooooo not like that... I mean like, in a romantic way"