Chapter 29: Gone

Two chapters today because why not ;P

YOUR POV:

"Pinito KILL HER!" Toga screamed in a raspy voice before disappearing into a warp gate.

A hearty howl was heard as the males flesh began to rip apart. His body grew until he was the size of a double decker bus and his face contorted something beast like. Patchy grey and blue fur began to sprout around his body and large tusk-like fangs protruded from his mouth. He walked on all fours and was something sub-human.

'Holy shit. So this is his quirk?! I barely even have enough energy to maintain my balance at this point, let alone fight this thing'

Like a monster he charged towards you, letting out high pitched animal moans. You decided to just jump and dodge for now-well that's all you could do at that moment of time. Jump and dodge until you had gathered enough energy to fight back.

'C'mon think (Y/N)! Think! What can you do...'

Pinito continued to attack you relentlessly, using his huge claws to thwack you through a wall as you wracked your brain for solutions.

'Maybe if I? No. I don't have enough energy reserved for that.'

As you tore yourself from the wall, you noticed a segment of fractured ceiling.

'If I could just get him under that'

You ran as fast as you could towards the area beneath the broken ceiling, using short bursts of your quirk to propel you. All you needed was one more, one more burst.

"Shit!"

Your quirk was beginning to fail you. You let out a bloodcurdling scream as you felt Pinito's knife-like teeth penetrate your torso.

'It's- it's gotta be now!'

You bit down hard on your bottom lip as you sent the absolute last ounce of strength you had towards the fracture, causing the ceiling to completely collapse atop of you and Pinito. Dust and debris blurred your vision but that didn't matter. You took in a deep breath as you firmly squeezed your eyes shut.

*cough**cough*

'I-I'm alive?'

TOGA'S POV:

'I can't believe I forgot the fucking vile'

I giggled as I skipped over to Kurogiri

"Open a warp pleaseeeeee" I sang

"Why do you want to go back there? She'll be dead soon"

"If she's gonna die and I can't personally kill her, I at least wanna fuck with her head a bit" I smiled "that's what friends do right?"

With a sigh he opened up the warp gate. Before going through it I poured the vile of blood that I'd collected over a year ago.

'I hope this still works'

Suddenly my body began to transform. My arms got more muscular and my legs got longer, I pulled up my top to see that I had a six pac and then my pants and. Wow. It was huge.

"Hell yeah, just call me Katsuki Bakugou!" I whooped before walking through the portal.

When I reached the other side I was really surprised, Pinito was completely crushed by all of these boulders of cement and there she was, half inside of his mouth, basically clinging onto life.

'This'll be fun'

YOUR POV:

'There's someone there... k-Katsuki?'