Chapter 25: Lemonade (🍋)

A/N: hey readers! Just a quick waning ⚠️🍋Lemon up ahead🍋⚠️ if you don't like, skip. I really can't write lemons but I tried and I cringed...A lot. But anyways we moveeeeeeee. Also sorry for any and all spelling or grammatical errors, hope you enjoy. Have fun humans ✌🏽

-PRESENT DAY AUTHOR HERE!! IM LOOKING OVER HOW I USED TO WRITE AND I APOLOGISE FOR THE CRINGE ON THIS PAGE. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING AND READING OVER IT NOW MAKES MY STOMACH CRAWL-

~ Levvina🌺

YOUR POV:

"FUCK?!!!" You screamed as you catapulted out of the bed onto katsuki's bedroom floor. Looking up to see your boyfriend with a devilish smirk on his face.

"The fuck was that for you asshole?!" You hissed rubbing the back of your head.

"When you least expect it dumbass" he retorted casually.

"God.." you grumbled to yourself as you stood up and headed over to the sink to brush your teeth. By the looks of it Katsuki had been awake for a couple of hours and he wasn't wearing his pyjamas anymore so maybe he went out? you peered over to the clock which showed that it was 10:40AM...

'Wait! 10:40?!.. it's a fucking school day!'

"What the hell Katsuki! Why didn't you wake me up?!" You yelled snapping your head over to his direction.

"Tsk. Relax, Aizawa said you needed to stay in the dorms and considering we're both top of the class academically I'm here to babysit you" he grinned evilly

"I don't need a fucking babysitter" you huffed, folding your arms as you puffed out your cheeks.

"Whatever"

You decided to slump back next to him into his bed as you didn't need to be up that early. His body curved to fit yours and he began twiddling your hair around his fingers which you'd noticed him doing a lot recently.

"What was it about?" He mumbled as the two of you laid beside each other.

"Huh?" You stared at him quizzically

"Your nightmare. What was it?" He spat, looking at you as if you were stupid for not knowing what he meant.

"It's nothing..." you mumbled as you turned to snuggle into his chest.

"Nothing my ass, what was it (Y/N)"

"...It was..People. They were all melted together and chasing me..this woman-"

"your mom?"

You stared at him in awe "Y-yeah, how'd you know that?"

"You were shouting and crying in your sleep, that's what woke me up, well that and your quirk" he spoke softly

"Katsuki?" You spoke innocently as you looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He hummed, staring down to meet your gaze.

"What if they can't teach me to control it?  What if they make me leave?" Your voice cracked at the last part

"Like hell you're leaving dumbass" he gritted his teeth as he pulled you in tighter. "Over my dead body... now stop overthinking would ya".

"Sorry can't help it" you smiled weakly into his frame."

"Then how about I distract you" he spoke teasingly as he cocked one of his brows, lowering his face so that his lips met yours. To your total displeasure, after a quick peck he pulled back.

You furrowed your brows and stared at him confused as to why you were no longer kissing.

"How bout I distract you... with a face mask and movies" he smiled sweetly