Chapter 17: Whatever dork...

YOUR POV:

It was finally Saturday morning. After what seemed like the longest week ever you could finally relax right?... wrong. This Saturday you were taking Katsuki shopping to get his mom a present and you had to find her something yourself. You had to go to Card Factory to get a picture card printed out. You spent literally all night trying to find a decent picture of katsuki and Mitsuki but they seemed to be arguing in all of them so instead you just called Masaru and asked him for one. After that you were supposed to go to a jewellery shop to get a necklace for her and then a flower shop. All things considered, it was going to be a long day.

*ringgggggggg*

'Nope'

*ringgggggggg*

'Not yet'

*ringgggggggg*

'I'm imagining it. It's not real its not-'

*ringgggggggg*

"Ughhhhh" You groaned climbing over katsuki to find your alarm.

"Shut the fuck up it's too early" he spat as you turned it off

"Alright" You yawned "I'm getting up" You tried to stand and walk towards the door but tripped over your laptop and fell flat on your face.

"Arghhg" you moaned as you laid on the floor defeatedly

"God you're a dumbass" katsuki groaned as he stood out of bed and helped you up. And flicked you in the forehead

"Owww!" You squealed. "Come on we gotta get dressed it's already noon so get outta my room"

"Why can't i be in here?" He smirked

"Because I'm gonna go have a shower and when I come back I'll be but naked and I'd rather you not be here" You huffed trying to push him to the door, but to no avail.

He pulled you into a lose hug and rested his head on your shoulder. "What if I wanna see you naked" he whispered into your ear which caused your cheeks to shine red and sent a chill down your spine.

"Stop being such a pervert and go get ready" you pushed him slightly so that he was basically out of the door.

"Chill, chill. It was a joke" he laughed as he walked away. "Come to my room when you're ready"

"Coolio"

After a quick rinse you walked back to your room and diffused your hair. You walked up to your wardrobe and pulled out a pair of green overalls and a white off the shoulder shirt. You put on some black trainers/sneakers and walked downstairs to katsuki's room.

(A/N) this is what I meant by overalls I know they aren't really but I just couldn't describe them

(A/N) this is what I meant by overalls I know they aren't really but I just couldn't describe them. Again not my art

"Salutations!" You yell as you force open his door.