Chapter 13: Isn't that bad

KATSUKI'S POV:

Two men in white medical suits ran over with a machine. The woman tore (Y/N)'s costume at the chest, put gel on her skin and positioned the defibrillators.

"CLEAR!" She shouted and pressed them down on her chest. (Y/N)'s body jolted, but she still wasn't breathing. "CLEAR!" Again the same thing. "CLEAR". And again "CLEAR!". Again.

"C'mon kid one more time don't die on me sweetie" recovery girl cried.

"CLEAR!" She shouted as she pressed the machine on her chest...

"..."

"......."

Nothing... absolutely nothing... not even a twitch....

Silence.

"I'm sorry...Your friend is gone." She spoke sadly to me resting a hand on my shoulder.

I slapped it away

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE. YOUR A NURSE RIGHT! SO FUCKING HEAL HER! MAKE HER BETTER!" My heart froze "She can't be dead damnit... she can't..." I whispered

'She's gone...'

Everyone's cries became sobs as it dawned on them. (Y/N) (L/N)... is dead.

"I'm sorry child. I just don't have the correct equipment to bring her back. The mobile defibrillator is an outdated model and only has half the power of a modern one. We don't have enough time to take her back to the school or a hospital. I fear it is already too late for her. She's been dead for four minutes now.

"Wait! My quirk is electrification if I supply the machine with the correct voltage. Will we be able to save her?" Pikachu- I mean kaminari asked.

"Well there's no guarantee but it's worth a try" the old woman spoke dryly. "She's been gone for almost 5 minutes now so there's only a 33.1% success rate. We need around 30 more amps... can you do that?"

"Sure!" he shouted as he connected himself to the machine.

'You better not mess this up pikachu...'

"Ready... CLEAR!" Once more (Y/N)'s body jolted upwards and once again... nothing.

More tears began streaming down my face as I just sat there feeling completely defeated.

'She died protecting me...'

"She's breathing!" Recovery girl shouted, tearing me from my thoughts. The class' Sobs turned to cheers and tears of joy.

"Alright everyone move it we need to get her to a hospital ASAP so that she doesn't stop this time" the woman snapped moving us all aside to make way for the men with the stretchers.

"I'm going with her" I spat bluntly as recovery girl turned to take (Y/N)'s body to the ambulance.

"No deary, I need you to stay here and help out the others and I'm sure she'd want that too"

'Well the hags not wrong. That is what the dork would say. I swear when she wakes up I'm gonna kill her for fucking scaring me like that'

I sighed as I walked over to the rest of my class making sure I wipe the tears off my face before turning to them. Shitty hair walked over and pulled me into a hug, then raccoon eyes, pikachu and the tape freak all joined in.

"The fuck? Get off of me extras!"

'God they really are annoying' I smiled to myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Deku sprinting towards a large explosion. 'What the shit is he doing?' Pushing the freaks offa me I used my quirk to push myself over where Deku was headed and saw All Might still fighting that Nomu thing.