Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying

YOUR POV:

About a week has passed since Clive was taken to hospital. He woke up the day after he was sent there and was taken into custody by the authorities.

All Might and Eraserhead came over yesterday morning to speak to you about your situation. Clive was to be put on trial for domestic abuse and various other charges.

They took you to recovery girl to gauge any other injuries you had sustained from him and it turns out that stinging sensation in your hip was because he had partially fractured the bone. Before healing you she asked you to strip down to your underwear and took multiple pictures of your body. She told you that she already had some that were taken on the night he was sent to hospital however you needed to approve them as you were asleep when they were taken.

After leaving recovery girl you were taken back to your house where Mitsuki was waiting. She sat down with you and the two pros and discussed what would be happening moving forward. It was decided that as you were 16 you were technically able to live alone however Mitsuki and Masaru offered to be your emergency contacts as you technically were without a guardian.

The trial was set to be in three days and you were to testify against Clive with the Bakugous as your witnesses. The hero's association had provided you a lawyer and the case was going to be a private trial as you are a minor. Other than katsuki the only friends who know of the situation are Mina, Sero, kaminari and Kirishima, however they don't know many of the details.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

You were currently laid sprawled out across your bedroom floor with katsuki who was laying on his back with his head on your stomach.

"How you feeling dork?"

"I'm good. I just can't wait for this all to be over. How's you spiky?" you smirked

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING CALL ME THAT YOU DAMN EXTRA!"

"Ouch extra" You sigh "I thought by now I'd be friend or at least associate" you moan sitting up causing his head to fall on your lap.

"Tsk... fine I guess, you're a little less annoying then those other extras so I'll call you dork instead" he said with a triumphant grin.

"Yeah fuck off extra!" you shouted sticking out your tongue

"Hey that's my line!" He growled sitting up

"Oh shut up spiky!"

"You wanna go short stuff!"

"Give it your best shot porcupine!" You shouted standing up cracking your knuckles.

You shot a small beam of energy at his arm causing him to flinch slightly. He charged at you knocking you down onto the bed with him on top of you.

"Admit it! I'm better than you" he grinned locking his gaze with yours

"Eat shit"

He sighed and began tracing your sides with his fingers enticing a loud giggle from your mouth.

"Say it!"

"Sh-shut up!" You squeaked through your laughter as the tickling became more intense.

He just sat on top of you smirking and you, now tired of your uncontrollable laughter, let out an irritated sigh. Trying to push him off you raised your knee against his crotch and he stopped tickling you and let out a shaky breath, his face falling a deep scarlet.

"Sorry!" You squeal, still laughing a bit.

"It's fine" he mumbled as he got up "just saying I won" he shot a mischievous smirk at you.