Chapter 14: Let's go girls!

YOUR POV:

After getting downstairs you saw the boys crowded around the bean bags playing super smash bros. The corners of your lips curled.

"I'm playing the winner!" You shouted as you jumped onto the beanbag next to shouto.

"Sure" he mumbled, eyes fixated on the screen before him.

After another two minutes you heard Sero cry out in defeat.

"All right your turn (Y/N)." He mumbled as he threw you the controller

You were set to play against shouto and chose Dark Pit as your avatar. Fortunately you were actually really good at smash and you won without being knocked off once.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Shouto asked with a look of shock cast upon his face.

"I dunno I guess I'm just good at the game~" You sang handing the controller back to Sero. Not a second after Mina came running into the lounge screaming.

"Guyssssss!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look over to her.

"Basicallyyyyyy were going to do a competition to see who's room is decorated the best. Everyone in?"

"I'm in!" You shout cheerfully

"Me too!" Said Kirishima

One by one everyone else agreed to take part. "Wait a sec... where's Bakugou?" Denki questioned.

"I'll go get him" You mumbled as you walked towards the stairs.

"Alright we'll wait for you guys down here" Mina shouted waving as I left.

Walking up the stairs you were looking for the room with the door labelled Bakugou. 'Ahhh here it is'.

*knock knock*

"..."

No reply. You pushed open to door to see a ash blonde fluff ball laying on his stomach on the floor with earphones plugged in watching... Naruto. You smirked to yourself, pleased with your influence. You silently tip toed over to him and pounced on his back.

"What the fuck?!"

"Hello neighbour~" You beamed

"Get off. You're heavy as shit" he groaned

"You're coming with me!" You huffed dragging him to his feet.

"Like hell I am" he grumbled

"Pleaseeeeeee katsuuuuuu" You begged

"No."

"You owe me~" you sang trying to pull him towards the door

"For what?!" He half shouted

"For cheating on our Naruto binge" you huffed

"It was one episode!"

"I don't care now come on!" You yelled finally dragging him out of the room.

You skipped happily down the stairs with him following behind you with his hands shoved in the pockets of his black jeans and a scowl plastered across his face. After getting to the lounge you walked up to everyone.

"We're here!"

"About time" Tsu groaned

"Hehe sorry. Someone had to be dragged out of their room" you chuckled sarcastically.

"Alright! Let the room decoration exploration begin!" Mina shouted

"Your real shit at naming stuff Mina" shoji spoke casually to which Mina sweat dropped nervously.