Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It

*A/N: I accidentally published this and it wasn't finished. If you did read it had changed a bit so don't be surprised.*

YOUR POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since your 'breakdown' and Katsuki dropped the big L-bomb. Or did you drop it first? Anyways details don't matter but since that day katsuki has refused to let you stay at your house alone and you've taken on his advice and tried to vent to him whenever you were feeling some type of way.

Today you decided to make it up to him for using him as your personal emotional processor. You were currently in bed with a sleeping hedgehog's arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Katsukiiiii" you whispered into his ear.

"..."

"Hey babe" you whispered a bit louder

Still nothing.

'If this doesn't wake him up it'll be a serious hit to my ego' you thought as you gently repositioned yourself so that you were semi-straddling him. After taking in his peaceful expression, you lowered your upper body against his own.

"Katsukiiii~" you hummed as you planted a soft kiss on the edge of his jaw, then another on his neck, then his collar bone, all the way round again until you reached his lips.

At this point his eyes were open and he was staring at you with a crimson face.

"What are you doing?" He spoke calmly

"C'mon sleepy head" you rallied your inner Kylie Jenner "rise and shine~"

The two of you burst out laughing, him pulling you back down into bed with a kiss.

"You know, if you keep waking me up like that I might have to marry you" he smirked with his hands now on either side of your ass.

"Yeahhh cause I'm so wifey material" you laughed sarcastically. "Oh yeah!" You huffed quickly hopping off of him causing his smile to droop to a slight frown. "Get up!" You demanded.

"Why the fuck should I do that?" He grunted "it's only 8:40"

"We are getting McDonald's breakfast!" You cheered with childlike enthusiasm.

"No. Sleep first. Food later." He hissed pulling a pillow up over his head

"Ughh- c'mon. Sleepy. Headdddd" you huffed as you held onto his foot and tugged as hard as you could.

*THUD*

"The hell was that for you bitch?!"

"C'mon, my McMuffin's not gonna wait forever~" you hummed skipping over to his wardrobe.

"Here put these on" you threw a black tracksuit/sweatsuit at him and pulled out one of his grey ones for yourself. His clothes were extremely baggy on you because, you know, the size difference. But it was soooooooo freaking comfortable.

"Tsk. Fuckin shitty girl. Waking me up. Throwing me outta bed. Wearing my fucking shit." He mumbled under his breath as he walked out of his bathroom putting on his hoodie.

"Let's go!" You smiled, slipping into a pair of his white sliders which showed off your mismatched blue and green socks.

"Yeah yeah I'm comin dork" he sighed putting on his black sliders after realising his other pair were otherwise occupied.

You shoved your purse into your pocket with one hand and used the other to interlock fingers with katsuki. After finally making it to Macky D's you ordered your breakfasts. You got a double sausage and egg McMuffin meal with two extra hash browns and an orange juice, Katsuki and his boring self just got a breakfast wrap (just joking katsu. Love youuuu).