Chapter 16: I really like you

YOUR POV:

The past few weeks went really quickly. Although it was against the dorm rules, katsuki had been staying in your room with you. Ever since the two of you started dating you found yourself spending more and more time with him, not that you really minded.

The two of you decided not to tell anyone you were dating, it's not like you were keeping it a secret or anything, if someone asked you wouldn't lie, the both of you just thought that it was better if everybody stayed out of your business. Of course Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Mina and Uraraka knew but you asked them to keep it to themselves for the time being.

Living in the dorms made you a lot closer with everyone in your class, which kind of made sense considering you were all living together. In particular you'd become closer with Momo and Shouto - Who totally have a thing for each other by the way-  you and the girls were trying to play Cupid and get them together.

Today was a Wednesday. You hated Wednesdays, you always thought of them as the worst day of the week, not for any particular reason though. You were in hero class with All Might, he now taught in his usual form (the skeleton looking one) after retiring and explaining that he couldn't fight anymore.

Katsuki took his retirement really hard, he was blaming it all on himself which really pissed you off because truthfully it was bound to happen sooner or later. He'd say he's fine if you asked about it but you knew he still put it on himself.

"Alright class!" He shouted "today we're going to be working on rescue theory!"

Basically what he told us is that we were supposed to work in teams of two to rescue 11 captives from one of the teachers and their sidekicks. Everyone got handed their cases and went to get changed.

After slipping on your suit you walked over to Mina and Uraraka before the three of you left the changing rooms.

"Wanna partner with me?" Mina asked as she walked beside you.

"Hey! What about me?!" Uraraka squealed standing in front of us

"You my dear are gonna be a brave Young hero and ask Izukuuuuuu~" her face flushed red as you sang his name teasingly. "Oh! Here he is now" you winked "Hey green bean!" That was your new nickname for him... you were very proud of it.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He waved as he approached

"H-hey izuku!" Ura fumbled

"Hey Uraraka do you wanna be my partner?.. I-i mean for the lesson not romantically! But not saying that I wouldn't want that-I wouldn't mind..No! Uhhh?..." he waved his arms around frantically

'They're so cute!'

You and Mina just laughed and pushed her into him. "Take her! She's all yours" Mina smiled as the two of you walked away.

As you came up to ground beta, the whole class was in a big group. You were about to step forward and join them when you felt something wrapped around your stomach. You looked down to see Katsuki's muscular arms holding you in place against him and you could feel his toned abs pressed on your back.

"Hey neighbour" You chirped turning in his embrace to face him as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"afternoon dork" he huffed planting a small kiss on your forehead. "You know you really gotta change your costume design" he groaned staring down at your chest with rosy cheeks

"Oh yeah? To what" you smirked

"Make it more like this" he moved the blue dangly part of your shawl to cover your exposed cleavage.