Chapter 4: Begin!

KATSUKI'S POV:

I quickly stretched my arms across my chest and squatted down to stretch my legs. Rolling my shoulders forwards, I walked towards the combat area, taking a brief moment to glance at her. She was wearing black cycling shorts and a tank top with bandages around her arms

'Hmmm she doesn't look half bad'

I felt heat creep up my neck as I watched her squat and stretch.

She turned to me and said "ready when you are" and with that I placed my right foot forward and leapt at her.

"DIEEEE!"

I initiated my attack with a swift right hook which she effortlessly evaded and countered with a jab.

'Damn. She's fast'

For what seemed like hours the we went at it back and forth. Every so often one of us earning a hit against the other. Once again I lunged forward with a right hook and as she went to counter and evade I smirked

'Predictable'

The attack was a feint, focusing all her attention on my right hand to mask my kick which hit straight on her back?... at least, it should have.

'Wha-'

Like a serpent she slid around my attack jumping out of the way of the kick whilst maintaining a firm grip on my hand, dragging me to the floor. As I fell she pinned me down.

'How did she'

"Hmphh" I grunted as a smirk grew on my face causing her to loose focus. I flipped her over so I was on top using my legs to secure hers beneath me and gripped her wrists high above her head.

Sweat trickled down in beads along my forehead as well as her body, as the moisture coated her skin it exposed an area of dark purplish dis-colouration.

'Her shoulder, is that a bruise? It looks bad'

"Looks like i win" she spat, tearing me from my thoughts. Shit, Whilst I was distracted, my grip must have loosened and she took the opportunity to once again flip the two of us over so that she was on top.

'What the hell.'

"How'd you get that bruise" I spat bluntly

Instantly her eyes widened and I could hear her heart rate quicken rapidly.

"Answer me" I growled

"I fell off my bed. I'm a huge klutz" she chuckled as she pushed herself off me.

'bullshit'

"Fine" I scoffed "don't tell me. I don't care. BUT I DEMAND A REMATCH! This time with our quirks" I said as a sinister grin stretched across my face.

"No"

I just stood there dumbfounded "Hmm... what do you mean no?!"

"Just no" and with that she left the gym 

'Just wait till I get my hands on that asshat!'
Im sure I felt multiple irk marks burst from my forehead

"HEY! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

'Oh for the love of- why does she irritate me so much...'

YOUR POV:

'Well that was close. hopefully he just ignores it and leaves me alone.'