Chapter 27: Wonder Bud

YOUR POV:

You were by the park walking towards katsuki's house. It was 10 o'clock and already dark out. The night sky was decorated with billions of glittering stars.

'Lemme call katsu before he starts getting cranky' you thought to yourself

*ringggggggggg*

"Yo where are you?"

"Near the park" you yawned

"Cool, I'll be there in 10"

"You know, I can walk home by myself" you chuckled

"I don't care" he huffed "the hags nagging me anyways"

"Alright, byeeee"

You decided to sit on one of the benches, gazing up into the night as you waited.

*ten minutes later*

"Here, catch" you turned to see Katsuki as a carton of K.A. Was dashed at you.

"Thanks bro" you winked

"Bro?" He cocked his brow as he sat next to you

"Yeah I think we're better off as friends" you wailed dramatically,leaning into him with the back of your hand on your forehead.

"Tsk. What a shame, I'm heartbroken" he pouted playfully.

"Hahahahhh" you both laughed cuddling up as you watched the stars.

"Hey katsu look! A shooting star!" You beamed

"Where?"

"There" you pointed up to a silver streak bolting through the sky "What you gonna wish for?" You smiled

"Let's see... I wish forrrr... my next girlfriend to be able to cook for me"

"Hey!" You shouted, punching him in the arm.

"Im joking, I'm joking okay?" He laughed "I wish for nothing bad to happen to you, for you to always be protected" he hummed as he kissed the top of your head.

"I wish for us to always be together and that you never change" you grinned cheesily

You sat up and gently pressed your lips against his before pulling away and gazing into his crimson eyes.

"Love you katsu"

"Love you too dumbass" he smirked

You guys just sat here for a bit longer before Katsuki checked the time and saw that it was almost 11

"Tsk. Alright, enough with the sappy shit, lets get home before the hag starts bugging out"

You left the park and walked back to Katsuki's house. Mitsuki made a really nice seafood meal with prawns, clams, squid and your absolute favourite, Alaskan king crab. Apparently one of Mitsuki's friends got tons of free seafood- too much to eat by themselves so they gave some to her. And it was beautiful.

You and Katsuki stayed in his room and fell asleep almost immediately after you went up.

( * . • 〰️➿〰️ • . * )

KATSUKI'S POV:

'It's so fuckin early...' I thought to myself as I heard my alarm ring through my pillow.

'Shit I still need to pick up her present'  I mentally facepalmed turning over in my bed.

"Wait. Where the fuck is the bitch?"

I looked over to see a note on my bedside table.

*note not thoughts*

Morning katsu, just headed out for a bit, I'll call you later <3 ~(Y/N)