Chapter 21: Cool Beans!

A/N: I've written in a mistake on accident where katsuki thinks kiri was your partner but I rlly don't have the mental capacity to rewrite it rn so please try to overlook it 😣

Also, I feel like I need to say this. I DO NOT SHIP KATSUKI AND TOGA! I👏🏽JUST👏🏽 LIKE👏🏽 THIS👏🏽 PICTURE👏🏽.

~Levvina 💕

KATSUKI'S POV:

"C'mon already what's going on out there and why haven't we left yet, (Y/N) and icy hot left almost half an hour ago!" I mumbled kicking rocks across the dirt with my hands shoved in my pockets. "Not to mention all of those class B losers are already out there"

"Calm down Bakugou" Aizawa sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "Just Wait your turn, you know you're not allowed to go until one of the pussy cats say so"

'Goddddddd where are those freakshows anyway -_-'

"Mr Aizawa w-what's that?" Grape juice asked shakily, pointing to the pillar of blue flames in the centre of the forest.

"Shit" he cursed under his breath "all remaining students. Go inside with Vlad. Now!"

"Wait a second, that's that villains quirk!" I shouted as I began to stomp over to the trees. As my foot hovered over the forest ground I was snatched backwards by Aizawa's scarf. "Yo teach! Get your shit the hell offa me!"

"Don't be stupid, Calm down. Or have you forgotten who they were after the last time they attacked"

"BUT (Y/N)'S IN THERE!!!" I yelled as I thrashed about tryna get loose.

"Look, I have full faith in (L/N)'s abilities, so should you. She'll be fine"

"Tsk... I SAID LET GO OF ME ASSHAT!"

"Would you just shut up kid! I'm going in. If she doesn't return in 30 minutes you can go"
He spat obviously not thinking it would take that long for her to get back.

"...fine"

I sat there, watching as he dove into the forest.

Grape juice, earphone jack and the invisible one wouldn't shut up and it was giving me a fucking migraine.

'You better be okay dork...'

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

*20 minutes later*

"That's it. Fuck what the zombie man said, I'm going in!" I huffed impatiently as I stomped past grape juice

"Wait!" He squealed

"What? Can't it wait you annoying little fuck?!"

"Look! It's Kirishima, wasn't he partnered with (Y/N)?"

"Huh?"

I turned to see shitty hair carrying round face through the bushes. She looked really beat up. But (Y/N), she wasn't with them.

"you alright?" I growled, earning a quick nod from him

"Where's (Y/N)?! You were her partner right? Did ya lose her?! What happened?!" I yelled pulling him up by the neck of his shirt.

"I-I couldn't stop her, she went further in to try and find Denki..." he mumbled.

"Shit..."

"Bakugou...They're after her..."

"What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WANT HER?!"

"..."

"Tsk.. for fuck sake. Why does she gotta be so stubborn" I mumbled rubbing my temples as I stepped forward towards the forest.