Chapter 24:We need to talk

YOUR POV:

Finally summer break was over, you'd say you were upset but to be honest you couldn't wait to get back to UA. For the past few weeks you've been making up for your hours of binging anime and laziness by going to the gym with Katsuki.

Today was the first day of your second year at UA. You'd already taken all of the stuff you brought with you back to your new dorm rooms, which due to you being in a new year, they decided to change the location of. You had decided to wake up early so that you could make it to school in time. Katsuki however, was to say the least, not pleased.

*ringggggggg* *ringgggggggg*

"(Y/N). Turn off the fucking alarm" he growled, shovelling his face into one of the pillows.

"No. you do it. I'm too tired" you mumbled

*ringgggggg*

"Like hell I will, it's your dumbass who set the thing so fucking early"

*ringggggggggg*

"But the world outside of my blanket is such a cruel and unforgiving place" you wailed

*ringggggggg*

"(Y/NNNN)!"

"Alright, alright. I'm on it" you yawned as you stood up out of the bed

'Why did I even set the damn thing so early...

-

-

-

Shit! School starts today!'

Upon your realisation you darted over to the bathroom and began to run the shower. You quickly washed your hair and body, leaving some conditioner in to help your curls define.

"Katsukiii!" You yelled as you wrapped your towel around yourself

"Yeah?!"

"Could you throw in my clothes, they're in a pile by the bed"

"Here" he grunted opening the door just wide enough to shove your stuff through.

After getting dressed you exited the bathroom and began to diffuse your hair.

"Hurry up and shower katsu you're gonna make us late!" You shouted over the sounds of your blow drier.

"Stop nagging me I'm doing it!" He shouted Starting to undress himself

You turned off your hair drier, now done with your hair and turned to see him practically naked. Immediately you felt blood rush up your neck.

"Katsuuu! Go in the bathroom first you pervert!" You squealed covering your eyes and dashing a towel at him.

He just chuckled and walked into the bathroom.

Pretty soon the two of you were walking past the park on your peaceful commute to school. Upon reaching the gate you caught a glimpse of  some of your friends and began walking to class with them. You were in a different classroom this year, so the walk was a bit shorter that usual and of course, this meant a new seating plan was to be put in place.

"Alright everyone, good to see you all again. I'm glad you survived your first year and I hope your ready for the year ahead" Mr Aizawa announced in his monotonous voice as he appeared from behind the desk in his luminous yellow sleeping bag.

"Hey sir!" A majority of your class shouted

"Oh yeah" he began As he crawled and stood out of his cocoon. "Considering were in a new classroom in a new year I'll allow the seating arrangement to change. You may chose any seat, however if I believe it will cause me any trouble I'll ask you to move. Got it?" He spoke, eyes narrowing at katsu when he said the last part.