Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me

YOUR POV:

* ringgggggggg *

'Ughhhh. I really don't have the mental capacity for this shit'

You lightly groaned as you sat up in your bed. Today you were going to the USJ so you had to be at school 20 minutes early. After getting ready and eating breakfast you walked over to katsuki's house and knocked at the door.

"What the hell d'ya want its too early" He grunted rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He was standing topless wearing grey pyjama bottoms. You couldn't help but allow your eyes to wander.

"Hey my eyes are up here" he smirked, staring into your (E/C) orbs.

"Shut up. Don't flatter yourself" you said bluntly in an attempt to mask your embarrassment.

"Anyways hurry the fuck up!"

"What?"

"We have to be in 20 minutes early today, remember dipshit!"

"Oh fuck!"

He ran upstairs and began getting dressed, making a lot of noise in the process.

"BRAT! ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT!" You could hear Mitsuki yell from her bedroom.

After another 5 minutes he rushed downstairs in his scruffy uniform. His hair was way messier than usual and he had some toothpaste on the side of his mouth.

'Jheeze what a moron'

You licked your thumb and raised your hand to wipe it away.

"Hey! What the hell d'ya think you're doing!" He huffed

"Oh Just shut up and hold still would ya!"

As you caressed his face with your thumb you could feel the heat in his cheeks.

"Are you feelin alright? You're face is pretty hot" you questioned as you lowered your hand and began walking

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" He grumbled as we walked.

When we finally got to school everyone was already in their hero costumes.

'Shit. That damn hedgehog made me fucking late!'

"(L/N)! Bakugou! Your late" Mr. Aizawa groaned in his usual dull voice.

"Sorry sir" you both muttered simultaneously

"It's fine. Just go get changed already." He huffed, practically throwing our cases holding our costumes at us.

We both walked to the changing rooms but separated when You reached the girls side. After getting dressed you pulled your hair up into a high ponytail and left two strands of hair dangling in front of your face.

Walking out of the changing rooms you see katsuki waiting for you.

'His hero costumes so cute. It defines his muscles like perfectly... he's actually gorg- No! Stop it! Focus!' You mentally slapped yourself.

"Awwww you waited for me" you grinned cheesily

"Tsk. Well you took so long to change into that stupid costume of yours" he folded his arms and tilted his head upwards.

"Hey! What's wrong with me costume!" You shouted angrily poking him in the chest.

"It's too revealing" he spoke nonchalantly as he unfolded his arms and placed them behind his head.

"Sh-shut up" you muttered "anyways let's go, everyone's gonna be waiting for us".

The two of you walked over to the class outside and after joining them you all headed over to the coach. You loved travelling, just listening to music and gazing out of the window.