Prolouge 1: Venelana

(9 year old Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was sleeping, I was woken up by some noises across the room. I wobbly get off the bed and slowly walking towards the door and hearing some things that I couldn't understand.

First it was mom and dad shouting, next it was the door opening and some objects throwing and more shouting, then it was the door slamming shut so loud that everyone in this house can hear it. And finally crying noises who I know it was mom.

I was afraid that dad hurt mom, so I open the door and go to my parents room to tell her what's wrong. Opening it, and I saw mom sitting on the edge of the bed crying. I nudge her a couple of times and looks at me with her watery eyes.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Oh *sniff* i'm fine, dear. I'm fine." She reply while sniffing.

"What did dad do to you to make you cry?" I ask her with worry and anger in my voice. How dare him hurt mom?

"It's a grown up thing that you don't understand, sweetie." She ask me with her calm yet trembling voice.

I can't help but nod at her while staring at her violet eyes as I thought being a grown up is very complicated.

She gets up from the bed and said to me. "Come on. Let's get you back to bed."

"Okay."

As we go to my room, I went back to bed. But before mom could leave my room, she kissed my forehead and said: "I love you Y/n. Sweet dreams."

"I love you too, mom. I will always protect you, Grayfia and Rias from danger." And for that I closed eyes.

(Venelana's POV)

As I saw my sweet Y/n sleeping like a baby, I caress his squishy cheeks. He was the cure to every disease I had. I slowly kiss his lips and said:

"I'm pretty sure you would said the same thing to Grayfia and Rias too and they could take it literally. In fact, so am I."

"I bet you'll have plenty of girlfriends when you grew up. Though I wouldn't mind~. As long as you love me back, I'll accept you to have a harem that every man could have dream of."

After that I left his room and sleep in my bed with a smile on my face.

Author's notes:

Well, did I do a good job? Is there something that you don't like? If so then I could fix that problem.